A Year In Cartoon Motion (Yearbook) - Ready To Purchase

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost forgot about this...not about forgetting the Yearbook, but for ordering it in time for Mika to sign it when I see him again in 2 weeks! :shocked:

I hope it ships to me in time (just ordered it this morning).:blink:

This time Mika, when you see me with it again - IT's MINE! I just need your scribble on it.:naughty:

yeah for sure :)

It's gorgeous by the way...I see the difference in layout lol... but still I think it was beautiful then too!

Can't wait until you get yours:mf_lustslow: you should take pics of that, since I havn't seen the hard covered version yet...

Do you have a feeling people aren't seeing this thread???:thumbdown:

Just ordered mine !!! Can't wait till it gets here !! Shipping was really expensive, it'd better arrive FAST !!!

What a wonderful day... I'm ordering my book today! Though I shall never forget the moment I opened the package that had the original copy!:mf_lustslow: I just went... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww"

I held that book for a Looooooooooooong time lol

Mistakes and All, it was a super book, even then :thumb_yello:

In the card I slipt in, I told Mika that we were aware of all the little mistakes, but that I thought it added a certain "untampered" honesty...a realistic and raw quality.

I don't think he cared about the mistakes...But Im sure the newer version is more appealing to people like me who worked on it and saw all of the flaws so Thanks so much Mana for doing that!

The only difference is the arrangment of the pages I believe...the old version was off by one or something... and than the typos (that we caught)

*sigh*

Who's getting theirs signed by the man in a few months???:mf_lustslow:

Sorrrrryyyyy I'm for one responsible for the many typos in this book.... :blush-anim-cl: when I read my texts in the PDF file my jaw droped at all the typos I found !! My excuses : I was in such a hurry when I wrote my texts.... and I can always use the excuse that english is not my first language !!

But one thing's for sure, I'm sure Mika doesn't mind the typos at all :wink2:

It feels amazing! It feels very real now, that people are going to have their own copies and that their gonna get them signed... I tried to pretend like it was my first time seein it lol... and :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha

you: "Oh my god what is this colorful book of magic I've just received in the mail? Who is this Mika?!"

:naughty:

Nice try. I really want one, but my birthday passed and yeah. I guess I'll have to save up :sad:

my parents arent even letting me pay for it and they arent getting me it for my bday i already asked!:sneaky2: although i am planning on seeing him this summer when the dates come out:naughty:

Awww why not? Do you usually promise to pay them back and never do? :naughty:

no i am willing to pay for it i even showed them the money they just dont want me to "waste" my money! i dont see where they think i am wasting my money!!!!!!!! and they say that going to a mika concert is enough mika for now:sneaky2: :thumbdown::tears:

Awww I'm sorry :sad: Luckliy my mom lets me go Mika crazy

hm my parents were supposed to take my comp. away cuz i am on here way to much according to my parents but that never happened they probably forgot! :lmao:

Hahha, my always threatens to take the internet cables out and I'm always just like "Psh, no you won't." and then she forgets haha

woohoo, did you get the hardcovered or soft covered?

I got the soft one...for nostalgia. And I wanted to have the exact same type of Yearbook that Mika is looking at. :naughty:

I got the soft one...for nostalgia. And I wanted to have the exact same type of Yearbook that Mika is looking at. :naughty:

I want the hardcover to make him crazy with envy and wonder why he ended up with the cheap knock-off.