the Mirror supports Mika@the Bits Awards{?}

greta

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :punk:

Mark Ronson, Shayne Ward, No Competition Whatsoever.

But Rach, we have to hope that Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh have no clout with the judges. If they do, they will want to meke sure Leona and Shayne win the awards. Personally, even if Mika wasn't up for it (and sure to win if justice prevails) I wouldn't want Shayne or Leona to win. They have enough of an advantage over everyone else already.

Besides, it really annoys me that Shayne Ward is prancing around like a clone of Justin T, and singing like Justin T (only not as good as him) yet no one claims he's a bad tribute act, or a Justin T wanabe, like they say about Mika, when Mika doesn't even look like Freddy Mercury, and has his own unique style, in both performance, and the way he stages his shows.

Love today from Marilyn

But Rach, we have to hope that Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh have no clout with the judges. If they do, they will want to meke sure Leona and Shayne win the awards. Personally, even if Mika wasn't up for it (and sure to win if justice prevails) I wouldn't want Shayne or Leona to win. They have enough of an advantage over everyone else already.

Besides, it really annoys me that Shayne Ward is prancing around like a clone of Justin T, and singing like Justin T (only not as good as him) yet no one claims he's a bad tribute act, or a Justin T wanabe, like they say about Mika, when Mika doesn't even look like Freddy Mercury, and has his own unique style, in both performance, and the way he stages his shows.

Love today from Marilyn

That's because Shayne is so dull and bland that no-one really notices him at all! I actually think he is good looking and a good singer but even so, there is something SO boring about the way he is being marketed. And he is being clearly marketed as the British Justin Trousersnake, how dull can you get, honestly :thumbdown:

At least Mika is Marmite, and gets people talking, much as I dislike seeing the negative stuff about him.

I really don't think Shayne will get the award Marilyn, even if Walsh pays them off. If it's not to be Mika then they will give it to either Mark Ronson or Dizzee Rascal, in my opinion. But it should be Mika!!!

Hurry up The Brits, I'm getting frustrated with all the speculation, I need action!!

Th anks for posting:thumb_yello:

This is from the Mirror too:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/2008/01/10/singer-mika-89520-20280076/

God bless the Mirror!! They call him the 3am favourite!! That's really brilliant AND it's brilliant news about his tour being sold out in America!! More reason for Mika to get a Brit, or two, or three, and a Grammy as well!!!

Love today and thanks for posting that news, from Marilyn

It's great news that the US tour has sold out, that proves that they are opening up to him, so if he has cracked America by the Summer, this will be proved by record sales as well as the concerts, then he'll be edging ahead of Mr Williams over there. That'll prove to everybody, the thing we already know, that he is truly the Best British Male.