2008 - Celebrities at the premiere of Cirque Du Soleil Varekai

ada692

I do that too.....I am really bad at thinking I've left it on but it's always off.............

So do I, I'm the same with hairdryers when I go on holiday...sitting on a plane thinking..I think I did turn it off...what if I didn't...etc...crazy really because there is nothing I can do about it it I have..lol :insane:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know in the video just after one of the paps says "can we stop you there please" there is someone repeatedly saying something, sounds a bit like Kemal,Kemal, maybe he heard that and was pissed off because they thought he was Kemal from one of the Big Brothers shows and not Mika ? :D Go listen to it!!

You know in the video just after one of the paps says "can we stop you there please" there is someone repeatedly saying something, sounds a bit like Kemal,Kemal, maybe he heard that and was pissed off because they thought he was Kemal from one of the Big Brothers shows and not Mika ? :D Go listen to it!!

lmao, i don't think i noticed that :roftl: i was telling my friend how i liked mika, and she was like 'is he the one that looks like kemal?' i find that quite offensive :fisch:

• 2 months later...
Oh yeah I thought of that too when I was taking a bus down Regent Street last month.

I was also walking down Wapping high street in the pouring rain and came across this lit tree full of golden umbrellas. How Mikaish is that? Only in London.

2096543764_b8e51dd1de_o.jpg

Edit - here's a better pic taken by someone else

2056114594_1992be3c57_b.jpg

Wow I've never seen that before :shocked:

• 10 months later...
Thanks!! I don't know if it will be exactly the same show, but I'm excited anyway :wink2:

cirque du soleil always gives amazing shows so i'm sure you'll have a great time!

I second that, although I don't think Mika will be there, it'll be great as well for sure! :wink2:

When is it taking place exactly?

cirque du soleil always gives amazing shows so i'm sure you'll have a great time!

I've heard so :wink2:

I second that, although I don't think Mika will be there, it'll be great as well for sure! :wink2:

When is it taking place exactly?

He won't be there, I know :roftl:

It's not in LA nor in London, it's where I live, in Spain, March the 6th :wink2: