This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you need to prepare for this coursework ?

I hate coke !

well for art i have to fill up a sketchbook that relates to 'cities and identity' .. and for ICT i have to pretend to be making a better database for a company and i have to explain how i'm going to do it, then show it and blah blah, i have til March to do all this but then I have to go to the gigs, do the giftbook.. come on MFC.. look at the mikagasmic pics :fisch:

Erm what's mean scouting? (i don't know english so good..:thumbdown: )

i went to school,then i went to dentist, then i was here and then-watched spiderman and now i'm here again..:naughty:

errm.. don't know how to explain it really.

ooh how was the dentist? not bad i hope? yey spiderman, love that film =]

I hope you are paying more attention to us than to them !:naughty:

of course! lol, my sister's telling me off for not watching hollyoaks cos its a good episode.. even though now she's pretending to be Dory from Finding Nemo lol

errm.. don't know how to explain it really.

ooh how was the dentist? not bad i hope? yey spiderman, love that film =]

It was fine this time but last one-it was horrible:thumbdown:

You have seen all parts? i watched part2.. But i love them all:wub2:

well for art i have to fill up a sketchbook that relates to 'cities and identity' .. and for ICT i have to pretend to be making a better database for a company and i have to explain how i'm going to do it, then show it and blah blah, i have til March to do all this but then I have to go to the gigs, do the giftbook.. come on MFC.. look at the mikagasmic pics :fisch:

OK whatever I don't understand anything what you said !!!!:blink:

Yeah you need to do the MFC job !!

2nd April =] woop woop

of course! lol, my sister's telling me off for not watching hollyoaks cos its a good episode.. even though now she's pretending to be Dory from Finding Nemo lol

Are you going to 1 gig ?i wish i could make it to them !!!!i want to see them live lol !

I've never seen Finding Nemo !!!but i always wished i would !!!

There is no way I could afford to go to 4! Does money grow on trees where you are?

aw.. that's where saving up comes in handy =] i never spent so much of my money, then mika came along and well.. it's all changed.

well.. actually it grows in my dad's wallet :naughty: but i have to work for it, so i'm not a spoilt brat or anything

aw.. that's where saving up comes in handy =] i never spent so much of my money, then mika came along and well.. it's all changed.

well.. actually it grows in my dad's wallet :naughty: but i have to work for it, so i'm not a spoilt brat or anything

Yes, I need to start saving just in case some gigs come up this year!

I didn't know you had a sister! How old is she?

yup, unfortunately :fisch: jks lol.. she's 14.. she'll be 15 on the first mika gig in feb .. she's kinda pissed off i'm going to that instead of staying home :fisch: ah well

Are you going to 1 gig ?i wish i could make it to them !!!!i want to see them live lol !

I've never seen Finding Nemo !!!but i always wished i would !!!

yup just going to the one.. i can't afford anymore now, well i can a bit, but then i'll be completely broke.

Ooh you should! it's sooo good!