This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. aw.. but at least u can relax be lazy or something :) what were u doing til 5.30 am!? :shocked: god, u must be really tired!

Yeah..:naughty: I was in airport.. and it's far away from my place (we needed to drive by car 4-5 hours:blink: .. My sister was going to Turkey... I'm abit tired:naughty:

'I'm going to change, Jude,' she tells me. 'I'll give up drinking - and smoking. I promise.'

'Yeah, right,' I say.

:roftl: it's from a book that im reading now :blink:

What's that book?

Yeah..:naughty: I was in airport.. and it's far away from my place (we needed to drive by car 4-5 hours:blink: .. My sister was going to Turkey... I'm abit tired:naughty:

What's that book?

it's called sundae girl :bleh:

uhu i'm reading a book :bleh:

actually i have to read a dutch book but i dont want to read a dutch book :bleh:

so my book report is about 'sundae girl'!

Nice.. I don't like books really:naughty: I'm just read magazines or HP books:roftl:

wow.. why's it so far awway :blink: isn't there anything closer?

ooh i see.. aw go back to sleep! lol, why'd your brother wake u up? lol

wow.. why's it so far awway :blink: isn't there anything closer?

ooh i see.. aw go back to sleep! lol, why'd your brother wake u up? lol

No itsn't :thumbdown: I think i will:naughty: Erm..because he wants to annoy me:sneaky2:

No itsn't :thumbdown: I think i will:naughty: Erm..because he wants to annoy me:sneaky2:

aw, siblings can be very annoying can't they :roftl: how old is he?

i've got a feeling u won't be going back to bed, this place is too addictive :naughty:

:roftl: there's a part 11... I wondered why I can't write anything in part 10:blush-anim-cl:

hi girls :wub2:

Yesterday I was in a pub before going to a party and they played sweet dreams and I was like :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

How I wished someone from MFC would have been there because I started grining like mad and sung along... and everyone was like "what happened to her now?"

aw, siblings can be very annoying can't they :roftl: how old is he?

i've got a feeling u won't be going back to bed, this place is too addictive :naughty:

Yeah:naughty: You have any brother or sister?

He's 16 year old..

I don't know yet:wub2: :naughty:

Yeah:naughty: You have any brother or sister?

He's 16 year old..

I don't know yet:wub2: :naughty:

yeah i have a 14 going on 15 year old sister.

Oooh, the annoying -age-stage :naughty:

right i gotta go now, byeee!! x x

no thats a magazine from germany!

But we have it here in latvian:blink:

:roftl: there's a part 11... I wondered why I can't write anything in part 10:blush-anim-cl:

Yesterday I was in a pub before going to a party and they played sweet dreams and I was like :

How I wished someone from MFC would have been there because I started grining like mad and sung along... and everyone was like "what happened to her now?"

Violetsky!!!!:roftl: What's your real name?:P

Yesterday I was in a pub before going to a party and they played sweet dreams and I was like :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

w,aanaauawhahhah! MFCERS are the craziest ppl on earth! :biggrin2:

but hey.. you have MFC BAAAAAACK!!