This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion is that I look as if I'm pregnant !!:roftl: i only want to get rid of my tummy !!!Maybe if i do more gymnastics i can !

Nope !!!But when i learn and listen to mika's song it gives me more energy to learn !

pregnant? nah i doubt it lol.. maybe its just the bread that makes u a bit bloated? or beer.. u don't drink beer do ya? lol

oh.. odd :blink: wish that worked with me.

pregnant? nah i doubt it lol.. maybe its just the bread that makes u a bit bloated? or beer.. u don't drink beer do ya? lol

oh.. odd :blink: wish that worked with me.

I don't drink beer!!!I hate the smell of it !And I eat loads bread !well i used to it !!!

If you listen very often to him every day you won't get to dance so often !

Oh,cool!:wink2: But i don't like that i'm so tall!

yeah i used to hate it too.. but then everyone seems to be the same height as me or taller so i feel like i'm shrinking :blink: but be thankful, if u look at mika's sisters their very tall and beautiful! so be proud :wink2:

Why that ?:blink:

he said that im too young but i think my dad thought that i wanted to do an exchange project this year lol hahaah! :roftl:

and i wanted to do that if im 16 i think.. :bleh:

whatever, he said that he couldnt miss me for a year!

HI GIRLS :wub2: :wub2:

I just learnt about humphrey the elephant ! That's so lovely :wub2:

Did you join the project?:blush-anim-cl:

hellooooooooo! :biggrin2:

You should wait a bit!

uhu of course im waiting!

i can go this year to england if i want but im crazy if im doing that! :shocked:

its way too young i know but if im older i can!

I don't drink beer!!!I hate the smell of it !And I eat loads bread !well i used to it !!!

If you listen very often to him every day you won't get to dance so often !

i hate beer too, blech :thumbdown: ah i can't stop eating bread, its really bad, but i try to have like rye-vitas instead when i can.

errm i listen to him like 24/7 nothing does the trick! i'm listening to him now and i can't stop moving from my seat!