This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

yup, who'd have thought 30 mins could be so long :fisch:

Yeah i know...:mf_rosetinted:

have fun in our country: cheese, windmills, marihuana, wooden shoes, and everthing else :lmfao:

Oh canabis and marihuana is legal over there... isnt it?

Because i remember a couple of years ago me and a friend were walking down the a market and there was these lollipops and this man gave us some for 1 euro...we later found out they were cannabis lollys:naughty:

they had no effect what so ever on us though. atleast i ont think they did:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i used to hate it too.. but then everyone seems to be the same height as me or taller so i feel like i'm shrinking :blink: but be thankful, if u look at mika's sisters their very tall and beautiful! so be proud :wink2:

Oh,it's good then:roftl:

Never mind but you don't need to wear high heals if you're so tall !

I don't wear,couse i don't like them but sometimes i need to wear them:thumbdown:

I thought crackers are not good for your health !!!:blink:

I want those crackers which don't put weight on you !!!:roftl:

Well when you are typing you can also dance !

well i said they were like crackers not they are :D:D

search them on google, its so much easier than explaining :bleh:

yes.. but not when you're studying, well not for me anyway.

Celeste, you're not supposed to mention the drugs!

but its the true! :roftl:

on the airport in miami i heard some guys saying; yeah and they have drugs in holland ! :roftl: and you can get it easily!

why not!? :roftl:

aw, you're gonna be a english-learning geek!! :D

waaahahahahahhaha! :roftl:

you think so?

WAIT! i have an english course dvd! :shocked: YEAAAAAAH!!! :punk:

Hi I'm fine :D Don 't you like the idea of the traveling elephant ot didn't you see the project so far ?

@ all: does your MIKA fan club banner thing on the right also look weird and you can't read it anymore?:blink:

i haven't seen the project, haven't heard about it :blush-anim-cl:

no looks fine to me :blink:

Because i remember a couple of years ago me and a friend were walking down the a market and there was these lollipops and this man gave us some for 1 euro...we later found out they were cannabis lollys:naughty:

they had no effect what so ever on us though. atleast i ont think they did:naughty:

legal? i dont know, but we're famous because of drugs sometimes! and i live in a drugs city! :shocked:

mwauhahaahahahahahahwhwwhahahah! cannabis lollys? mwuahaahahahahahhaah! wow thats cool! :roftl:

well i said they were like crackers not they are :D:D

search them on google, its so much easier than explaining :bleh:

yes.. but not when you're studying, well not for me anyway.

I'm too lazy to google them !!!:roftl:

I think i'm the only one here who can study and listen to Mika's songs in the same time !

legal? i dont know, but we're famous because of drugs sometimes! and i live in a drugs city! :shocked:

mwauhahaahahahahahahwhwwhahahah! cannabis lollys? mwuahaahahahahahhaah! wow thats cool! :roftl:

Yeah im sure they are...Well maybe not legal... but they are realllly easy to get hold of.

I also remember having space cake aswell just to see what it was like...that was weird:hypo:

:naughty:

they have those cannabis lollipops in camden town, my friend bought one, but she didn't really get high from it lol

Well of course you can wear sneakers with dress lol:blink:

Do you wear uniforms at school ?

Yeah.. i can but it will be a bit weird here:naughty: But sometimes i wear so.. Like Lilly Allen:roftl:

No, we can wear what we want to:thumb_yello:

Well I've studied 4 hours for an exam !!!!

How are you ?

I haven't spoken to you here for a long time !

Yes I missed talking to you too... but you know I can't go to MFC whenever I want anymore ..

what exam do you have?

i haven't seen the project, haven't heard about it :blush-anim-cl:

no looks fine to me :blink:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11462