This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are you going to do after school?

I have no idea :roftl: I wanted to study vet medicine but I have to study for at least 8 years and you have to do a test and only the best ones can study it... this is in every medicine subject because it's popular here...

so now I think I want to study something different but I have no idea what :blink:

but first I want to work at a coffee shop or something half a year and then go to London for a half year to improve my english and then start studiing..

I have no idea :roftl: I wanted to study vet medicine but I have to study for at least 8 years and you have to do a test and only the best ones can study it... this is in every medicine subject because it's popular here...

so now I think I want to study something different but I have no idea what :blink:

but first I want to work at a coffee shop or something half a year and then go to London for a half year to improve my english and then start studiing..

That sound's good.

Go for it. You're young.

That sound's good.

Go for it. You're young.

yeah I know I would do the 8 years but I think I had no chance to pass the test so that I could study it.

And the worst is that I spoke to some that are veterinary and they said that they work every day and always very long and that they don'r really have time for anything else then their job. and they said that the wage isn't that high too... so I don't know.. Have to think about all that

We should write a wikipedia Thread for every band member !!

But I never wrote anything on wikipedia have no idea how it works:blush-anim-cl:

That would be a great idea !!!:wub2:

I don't have any idea either !!:blink:

Happy feet is on TV :wub2: :wub2:

never saw it.. love the penguins ! I guess I watch it now

Bye girls love you:wub2:

I loved that cartoon movie !!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Bye have fun Celine !!!Hope to see you soon !