This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well someone was also posting on my account weird things on accounts from friends on myspace ! they thought i was doing crazy things! :shocked:

sarah.. i know how they can get your password! if you go to a site where you have to fill in ur password to add something to your myspace page, then they (maybe?) save it? i dont konw!

Maybe! I have a different password now!

that's good, always good to be sane :bleh::naughty: don't wanna end up like this >> :insane:

errm.. i'm supposed to be doing my art coursework.. but i'm not hehe lol, how about you?

I'm only :insane: for the big M! :D

Art coursework? Sounds FUN:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Im supposed to be doing a school project, but I'm not ... I feel sick.

I'm only :insane: for the big M! :D

Art coursework? Sounds FUN:mf_rosetinted:

Im supposed to be doing a school project, but I'm not ... I feel sick.

so am i :wink2::naughty:

yeeah.. woulda been better if it was mika-related art stuff, but sadly its history crap :bleh:

do u really feel sick? or is that an excuse? :bleh: what's the school project about?

so am i :wink2::naughty:

yeeah.. woulda been better if it was mika-related art stuff, but sadly its history crap :bleh:

do u really feel sick? or is that an excuse? :bleh: what's the school project about?

Art history? Wow. Are you studying any artist in particular?

Sort of excuse... it's a business project about an ice cream shop:mf_rosetinted:

Art history? Wow. Are you studying any artist in particular?

Sort of excuse... it's a business project about an ice cream shop:mf_rosetinted:

well its not really art history.. but we have to draw things that relate from the past.. like way back in time.. and its just boring, i wanna do more of the pop art sort :sad:

lol, thought so :bleh:.. ooh cool.. that sounds fun.. i think.. different from what i've ever done lol

well its not really art history.. but we have to draw things that relate from the past.. like way back in time.. and its just boring, i wanna do more of the pop art sort :sad:

lol, thought so :bleh:.. ooh cool.. that sounds fun.. i think.. different from what i've ever done lol

Pop art... like Andy Warhol type?

In Art some time ago I drew a bottle to look like pop art vodka bottles. It came out crap

:thumbdown:

Gotta go have dinner people! see you soon:thumb_yello: