This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But are you really sure that it was Andy ?Why didn't you go to him ?:roftl:

well it could of been, cos as soon as i came in with his scooter we thought omg he looks like andy.. and just the location and stuff... would of made sense if it were him, then he rode passed us like 2 cm away with his scooter lol. Yeah but what if it wasn't him? didn't really wanna embarass ourselves :fisch:

well it could of been, cos as soon as i came in with his scooter we thought omg he looks like andy.. and just the location and stuff... would of made sense if it were him, then he rode passed us like 2 cm away with his scooter lol. Yeah but what if it wasn't him? didn't really wanna embarass ourselves :fisch:

This shyness isn't good at anything is it ?:mf_rosetinted:

You only could have asked :"Are you Andy ?

and if the guy said no !!!Then you said I apologize i thought you were someone else !!!

This shyness isn't good at anything is it ?:mf_rosetinted:

You only could have asked :"Are you Andy ?

and if the guy said no !!!Then you said I apologize i thought you were someone else !!!

it can be sometimes :fisch: at least u wouldn't accidentally blurt out something that could get u into trouble :)

and what if he had said yes!? lol.. :naughty:

it can be sometimes :fisch: at least u wouldn't accidentally blurt out something that could get u into trouble :)

and what if he had said yes!? lol.. :naughty:

So you only fooled me that you saw Andy ?:naughty: and how was at Laura's bday ?

So you only fooled me that you saw Andy ?:naughty: and how was at Laura's bday ?

no lol, really! we did see him, well at least we thought we did, but we're like 95% sure it was him lol.

It was really good! :biggrin2:

no lol, really! we did see him, well at least we thought we did, but we're like 95% sure it was him lol.

It was really good! :biggrin2:

That's awesome !!You've seen Mika's cameraman !Was he alone ?

Did you get drunk ?:naughty:

That's awesome !!You've seen Mika's cameraman !Was he alone ?

Did you get drunk ?:naughty:

yeah i guess so =] and i've been in such a happy mood ever since, i don't know why :blink: lol.. yeah he was alone while waiting for his mate, then he left :(

nah lol, i tried to buy bacardi breezer but they asked for ID :( just one month to go! argh c'moooonnn

oh cool, have fun!! but not too much fun :bleh:

lol.. what the actual USB thing? yeah its quite confusing, like once u put it in the computer it doesn't have the same things it says it does :blink:

Oh I will:punk:

yeah the USB..its confusing..Oh well i will just use it for decoration:naughty:

Anyways have u baught the chicken badges for Feb yet?:naughty:

Im just about to.

yeah i guess so =] and i've been in such a happy mood ever since, i don't know why :blink: lol.. yeah he was alone while waiting for his mate, then he left :(

nah lol, i tried to buy bacardi breezer but they asked for ID :( just one month to go! argh c'moooonnn

maybe because you were going to a party and you were excited !:insane: of course he left he wasn't waiting for you !

And you didn't have your ID with you right ?:boxed:

Oh I will:punk:

yeah the USB..its confusing..Oh well i will just use it for decoration:naughty:

Anyways have u baught the chicken badges for Feb yet?:naughty:

Im just about to.

lol :roftl: that's what i'm doing :bleh:

nah lol, they're too expensive for me :sad: i'm trying to make some myself, but its going completely wrong lol, but i'm planning on making a chicken tshirt too! (when i say chicken tshirt i mean like, 'no chicken tonight' or a 'i fell like chicken tonight' tshirt lol)

maybe because you were going to a party and you were excited !:insane: of course he left he wasn't waiting for you !

And you didn't have your ID with you right ?:boxed:

well, twasn't much of a party, but was still good :bleh: yeeah.. but.. he kept looking our way :naughty: he so knew we were mika fans, i bet he's told mika as well :fisch::naughty:

well i don't have an ID lol, i always knew i shoulda got myself a fake ID pfft.. but i'll just wait a month til i can get the real thing :wink2:

so how's your revision going (feel kinda rude just talking bout myself here lol)!?

lol :roftl: that's what i'm doing :bleh:

nah lol, they're too expensive for me :sad: i'm trying to make some myself, but its going completely wrong lol, but i'm planning on making a chicken tshirt too! (when i say chicken tshirt i mean like, 'no chicken tonight' or a 'i fell like chicken tonight' tshirt lol)

:naughty:

Too expensive? £1.99 isnt expesive lol:bleh:

Im gonna get like 5 or something so if you dont get one i will give one too you:punk:

YEAH do that...that'd be funny...especially the 'i feel like chicken tonight' one:naughty:

:naughty:

Too expensive? £1.99 isnt expesive lol:bleh:

Im gonna get like 5 or something so if you dont get one i will give one too you:punk:

YEAH do that...that'd be funny...especially the 'i feel like chicken tonight' one:naughty:

for one badge!? yeah it is, i wouldn't even pay £1 lol.. nah ok, i would pay £1 but £2 nah. yey! well i'll borrow it, i don't like taking things from people for free lol. lmao.. yeah so doing that :roftl: i could make a big banner too :fisch: *rubs chin* jks lol

well, twasn't much of a party, but was still good :bleh: yeeah.. but.. he kept looking our way :naughty: he so knew we were mika fans, i bet he's told mika as well

well i don't have an ID lol, i always knew i shoulda got myself a fake ID pfft.. but i'll just wait a month til i can get the real thing :wink2:

so how's your revision going (feel kinda rude just talking bout myself here lol)!?

but where did you actually see him ?:blink:you should have told him to bring mika at laura's bday :naughty:

Aww so you didn't drink anything !!!!Well one month to go and you'll party!:punk:

My revision is going well !!!

I even have my informatics book close to me now !!!:boxed:

but where did you actually see him ?:blink:you should have told him to bring mika at laura's bday :naughty:

Aww so you didn't drink anything !!!!Well one month to go and you'll party!:punk:

My revision is going well !!!

I even have my informatics book close to me now !!!:boxed:

at the station while we were waiting for laura (good thing she was taking ages lol).. yeah would of been such a great present, err.. for her :D lol :fisch:

nope, i was a good girl :angel_not: well i usually am anyway lol, i don't think i'll drink a lot even when i turn 18.

thats good! at least you're being optimistic bout it, i could never do that lol =]

at the station while we were waiting for laura (good thing she was taking ages lol).. yeah would of been such a great present, err.. for her :D lol :fisch:

nope, i was a good girl :angel_not: well i usually am anyway lol, i don't think i'll drink a lot even when i turn 18.

thats good! at least you're being optimistic bout it, i could never do that lol =]

What gift have you given to her by the way?:bleh:

This is what you say now !!!We'll see later !!!!:naughty:

Hmm I'm usually optimistic !!

Hello!:wink2:

heya!!

What gift have you given to her by the way?:bleh:

This is what you say now !!!We'll see later !!!!:naughty:

Hmm I'm usually optimistic !!

err... nothing :fisch: c'mon i've won 2 mika-related competitions and taken her to both, that's good enough for a pressie ain't it? :bleh:

yeah, guess so lol.. its good to be optimistic :wink2: i should learn to be like that

heya!!

err... nothing :fisch: c'mon i've won 2 mika-related competitions and taken her to both, that's good enough for a pressie ain't it? :bleh:

yeah, guess so lol.. its good to be optimistic :wink2: i should learn to be like that

How are you today?

Well that is the best pressie ever !!!!I wish someone gave me that !!!:boxed::naughty:

I can teach you when i come there !!!:cool:

And Hi Bab how are you today ?:wink2:

i'm in a strangely good mood! even if i went to school, and i'm doing art coursework. How about u?

Today i went to school too:thumbdown: Oh,tomorrow i have 2 chemistries:thumbdown: I hate them!

But i'm fine,thanks!