This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

Are you sure ?:roftl: i don't like my family unfortunately !:boxed:

no im not sure :bleh:

ooooh! :shocked:

well... you said that you wanted to move to london right? maybe you can try to find a job on internet in london.. but first you have to collect a lot of money for your flat!!

it's a way to be gone from your family!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cos i shouldn't be here :fisch:

no im not sure :bleh:

ooooh! :shocked:

well... you said that you wanted to move to london right? maybe you can try to find a job on internet in london.. but first you have to collect a lot of money for your flat!!

it's a way to be gone from your family!

Me neither !!!:naughty: Where should we hide ?

Yes i want to move there and i want to look after a job on the internet !

Well my dad has a flat in England but not in London i can go there instead !

I won't miss so much my family !

Yes i want to move there and i want to look after a job on the internet !

Well my dad has a flat in England but not in London i can go there instead !

I won't miss so much my family !

did you already found a nice job? remember, flats in the center of london are expensive!

haha :lmfao:

well if thats no problem for you you can move to london! !

nope i hadn't.. i haven't bought sugar for ages now :bleh:

oh :no:

why not? :shocked:

i have huge collection with mags!

did you already found a nice job? remember, flats in the center of london are expensive!

haha :lmfao:

well if thats no problem for you you can move to london! !

close, but i was thinking of somewhere more sheltered :naughty: do u think he has some sort of cave we could hide in? :roftl:

No i haven't looked for it yet !!!I'm gonna look there !My sister told me some things that i can do there to find it !!but i don't want necessary in the center of London it can also even be on a small street !!!

A cave ?:shocked: do you want to meet the Flintstones ?:naughty:

Maybe he has a special cage for us !:blink::naughty:

A cave ?:shocked: do you want to meet the Flintstones ?:naughty:

Maybe he has a special cage for us !:blink::naughty:

they still exist!? and they live in mika's garden!? woooow :mf_lustslow::roftl:

i nice comfy cave, with a bed, tv, and a computer... with internet access of course :)

they still exist!? and they live in mika's garden!? woooow :mf_lustslow::roftl:

i nice comfy cave, with a bed, tv, and a computer... with internet access of course :)

yes !!:blink:do you want to stay with Barney or Greg ?:naughty:

That sounds nice !!!I want to move in that cage forever !

Greg? do u mean Fred? :blink:

yeah, that'd be nice :wub2: i hope it has a door though :blink::roftl:

Fred sorry ?Which one do you pick ?:naughty:

Of course it has !!I'm talking with him right now and I'm asking questions about our cage !:naughty:

Fred sorry ?Which one do you pick ?:naughty:

Of course it has !!I'm talking with him right now and I'm asking questions about our cage !:naughty:

Hmm well i've always preferred Fred for some reason, will Wilma and cute little Pebbles be there? :wub2:

ha ha, can u ask him if he could come visit us every night? and morning? oh and afternoon as well :) u know what just ask him if he can be my siamese twin :fisch: jks :roftl: that'd be quite disturbing

Hmm well i've always preferred Fred for some reason, will Wilma and cute little Pebbles be there? :wub2:

ha ha, can u ask him if he could come visit us every night? and morning? oh and afternoon as well :) u know what just ask him if he can be my siamese twin :fisch: jks :roftl: that'd be quite disturbing

Only Pebbles cause Welma needs to go somewhere else !!!:blink:

Of course I can ask him !!!I 've told him to give us 3 kisses every day !:biggrin2::naughty: he can't be anyones siamese because that would be stressing really !

Only Pebbles cause Welma needs to go somewhere else !!!

Of course I can ask him !!!I 've told him to give us 3 kisses every day !:biggrin2::naughty: he can't be anyones siamese because that would be stressing really !

ok thats fine.. so.. fred, pebbles, me and u and err mika.. right u keep fred i keep mika :roftl:

how bout everynight as well? :fisch: lol ha ha, yeah i don't think i'd want him attached to my body, i like to see him whole :das: i mean :mf_rosetinted:

ok thats fine.. so.. fred, pebbles, me and u and err mika.. right u keep fred i keep mika :roftl:

how bout everynight as well? :fisch: lol ha ha, yeah i don't think i'd want him attached to my body, i like to see him whole :das: i mean :mf_rosetinted:

I hate Fred !!! :naughty: I'll keep mika !!!I can also call Fortune for you !:mf_rosetinted:

Every night as well !I want to see every piece of Mika's body !!!:mf_rosetinted: