This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

I hate Fred !!! :naughty: I'll keep mika !!!I can also call Fortune for you !:mf_rosetinted:

Every night as well !I want to see every piece of Mika's body !!!:mf_rosetinted:

i don't think so.. nah its ok he's too young for my liking, i prefer a man :das:

lmao :roftl:every inch of his body? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think so.. nah its ok he's too young for my liking, i prefer a man :das:

lmao :roftl:every inch of his body? :mf_rosetinted:

But his brother is also a man !!!:mf_rosetinted: thinking of I also stayed closer to him !!!

Yes and it will take precious hours !:cool:

Going to dinner now!Be right back !

But his brother is also a man !!!:mf_rosetinted: thinking of I also stayed closer to him !!!

Yes and it will take precious hours !:cool:

Going to dinner now!Be right back !

yeah but for me, being a year younger than me doesn't make him a man sadly :mf_rosetinted:

ha ha, i would take days :das: and i would need a magnifying glass, ahem..

kk, enjoy your meal!

yeah but for me, being a year younger than me doesn't make him a man sadly :mf_rosetinted:

ha ha, i would take days :das: and i would need a magnifying glass, ahem..

kk, enjoy your meal!

Wrong !He's a year older than you !

No days i think years for me !!be careful with that magnifying glass !:mf_rosetinted:

and I'm back from my food !

Wrong !He's a year older than you !

No days i think years for me !!be careful with that magnifying glass !:mf_rosetinted:

and I'm back from my food !

no he's not :blink: zuleika is a year older than me, and fortune is a year younger (than me)

lmao, don't worry, i'm an expert with the magnifying glass :das:

was it gooood?

no he's not :blink: zuleika is a year older than me, and fortune is a year younger (than me)

lmao, don't worry, i'm an expert with the magnifying glass :das:

was it gooood?

i was sure that he was 18 already !:blink: he looks much older but cute as his brother !

Yes it was ok thanks !:)

i was sure that he was 18 already !:blink: he looks much older but cute as his brother !

Yes it was ok thanks !:)

nope, he's still at school :wink2: and i think he's in the same class as this girl who used to go to my school cos she's one year younger than me and she goes to Westminster School (lucky.. thing)

i will have to see him one day .. in like a non-stalkerish way lol, i'm very interested in knowing what he looks like in person.

Goody! What u have?

nope, he's still at school :wink2: and i think he's in the same class as this girl who used to go to my school cos she's one year younger than me and she goes to Westminster School (lucky.. thing)

i will have to see him one day .. in like a non-stalkerish way lol, i'm very interested in knowing what he looks like in person.

Goody! What u have?

Well you know better than me !You are talking about the girl who is a model right ? lucky beatch !:mf_rosetinted:

And I was so close to him !!!And Sivan told me when we arrived the placed where we stayed otherwise I would have taken a pic of Fortune !!!!

And imagine him that he's taller than Mika !:blink:

I had some fish fingers and a tomato salad !:blush-anim-cl:

Well you know better than me !You are talking about the girl who is a model right ? lucky beatch !:mf_rosetinted:

And I was so close to him !!!And Sivan told me when we arrived the placed where we stayed otherwise I would have taken a pic of Fortune !!!!

And imagine him that he's taller than Mika !:blink:

I had some fish fingers and a tomato salad !:blush-anim-cl:

nah, the model doesn't go to school anymore lol (what a silly girl).

Gah lucky thing, I wouldn't be able to recognise him. Wonder how tall he is, did u say he was taller than mika?

I wonder why we are so interested in mika's family :naughty: *rubs chin*

yummy that sounds good, i had fish fingers and salad 2 days ago :wub2:

nah, the model doesn't go to school anymore lol (what a silly girl).

Gah lucky thing, I wouldn't be able to recognise him. Wonder how tall he is, did u say he was taller than mika?

I wonder why we are so interested in mika's family :naughty: *rubs chin*

yummy that sounds good, i had fish fingers and salad 2 days ago :wub2:

She gave up school ?What a stupid little girl !!!

She thinks she's gonna be a model for her rest of her life !:roftl:

He has over 1.90 cm !:shocked: !Do you think he's with Sophie E.Bexter's sis?

I'm not interested I'm just telling you what I've experimented in London !

It was very good !!!I love fish fingers and they aren't bad for your body !

She gave up school ?What a stupid little girl !!!

She thinks she's gonna be a model for her rest of her life !:roftl:

He has over 1.90 cm !:shocked: !Do you think he's with Sophie E.Bexter's sis?

I'm not interested I'm just telling you what I've experimented in London !

It was very good !!!I love fish fingers and they aren't bad for your body !

i know! silly ain't it? she can't rely on her looks for the rest of her life, espesh with the drinking, smoking and taking drugs, and if she's gonna have surgery or whatever, it won't really make her look any prettier :blink:

wow that's really tall.. espesh for a 16-17 year old :blink: then again there are 14 year olds who are waaay taller than me :shocked:

Erm no idea.. i know they're friends and stuff, but best not to go snooping in his personal business :bleh:

yeah they're really nice.. well they're not exactly good for u, well the fish bit is, but not the bread

i know! silly ain't it? she can't rely on her looks for the rest of her life, espesh with the drinking, smoking and taking drugs, and if she's gonna have surgery or whatever, it won't really make her look any prettier :blink:

wow that's really tall.. espesh for a 16-17 year old :blink: then again there are 14 year olds who are waaay taller than me :shocked:

Erm no idea.. i know they're friends and stuff, but best not to go snooping in his personal business :bleh:

yeah they're really nice.. well they're not exactly good for u, well the fish bit is, but not the bread

Very silly !Her modeling career will end very soon :at 30 !But maybe she has got very rich parents and she also will regret later what she's doing now !

Surgery is very expensive any way !

I have a neighbour who is 14 and he's very tall ,huge I can say !:shocked:

He's over 1.90cm already !!!:blink:

Do fish fingers contain bread ?:shocked: