This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very silly !Her modeling career will end very soon :at 30 !But maybe she has got very rich parents and she also will regret later what she's doing now !

Surgery is very expensive any way !

I have a neighbour who is 14 and he's very tall ,huge I can say !:shocked:

He's over 1.90cm already !!!:blink:

Do fish fingers contain bread ?:shocked:

yeah exactly, but u know what people like that are like, they don't think of the consequences or what can happen risking doing jobs like that. But so far she's doing alrite, she always seems to be on tv, but hey, wouldn't be suprised if she wasn't working anymore.

Her parents are prob a bit rich since they could afford to take her to private school, but i don't think she could rely on her parent's money with her expectations.

Yup, and a very bad idea, and its risking your life. Like Kanye's West mum died from having plastic surgery :blink:

It's amazing how fast people are growing nowadays ain't it!

yeah! they do!

Very well but my mom wants me to learn 12 hours a day but i can't do more than 5 hours !

12 hours! she's mad! i can't even do 5 lol.. i managed to revise for like an hour or so, but i really can't concentrate :blink: and i have 6 days left! *bites nails nervously*

yeah exactly, but u know what people like that are like, they don't think of the consequences or what can happen risking doing jobs like that. But so far she's doing alrite, she always seems to be on tv, but hey, wouldn't be suprised if she wasn't working anymore.

Her parents are prob a bit rich since they could afford to take her to private school, but i don't think she could rely on her parent's money with her expectations.

Yup, and a very bad idea, and its risking your life. Like Kanye's West mum died from having plastic surgery :blink:

It's amazing how fast people are growing nowadays ain't it!

yeah! they do!

I'm sure she gains a lot of money now !!!But what's gonna happen to her after 30 when her career is gonna vanish ?Maybe she's gonna find a man who is very rich and she's gonna depend only on him !

I've heard that Kanye West mum died from cancer not plastic surgery !:blink: *feels confused*

Yes and i know 2 other girls who are 15 -16 and they have other 1.75cm !

I didn't know !!!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure she gains a lot of money now !!!But what's gonna happen to her after 30 when her career is gonna vanish ?Maybe she's gonna find a man who is very rich and she's gonna depend only on him !

I've heard that Kanye West mum died from cancer not plastic surgery !:blink: *feels confused*

Yes and i know 2 other girls who are 15 -16 and they have other 1.75cm !

I didn't know !!!:blush-anim-cl:

yeah probably, and she's only 17 :blink: god knows, wouldn't be surprised if she slept around for money, or married some rich guy to take his money, or.. well she'll prob come up with something lol.

really? i heard it was plastic surgery :blink:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/12112007/382317/kanye_s_mum_dies

really? and they still need to grow! they're gonna be super tall. My sister's literally like 3 cm shorter than me.. she'll prob be taller than me, i'm gonna feel like such a midget :sad: lol

It's Shepherds Bush isn't it?

yup, but they got some places around where u can buy tickets, but not sure if they're a rip off or what.. but then they're in the most famous places in london, so they shouldn't be :blink:

yeah probably, and she's only 17 :blink: god knows, wouldn't be surprised if she slept around for money, or married some rich guy to take his money, or.. well she'll prob come up with something lol.

really? i heard it was plastic surgery :blink:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/12112007/382317/kanye_s_mum_dies

really? and they still need to grow! they're gonna be super tall. My sister's literally like 3 cm shorter than me.. she'll prob be taller than me, i'm gonna feel like such a midget :sad: lol

I think she 's one of those kind of girls who sleep only for money !!

She can be the next Anna Nicole Smith !:naughty:

Hm strange !I've read on yahoo that it was cancer operation !

How old is your sis ?I've forgotten !!

Don't be silly you are very tall for your age !

I think she 's one of those kind of girls who sleep only for money !!

She can be the next Anna Nicole Smith !:naughty:

Hm strange !I've read on yahoo that it was cancer operation !

How old is your sis ?I've forgotten !!

Don't be silly you are very tall for your age !

yeah, probs, the amount of guys she's slept with for free anyway *rolls eyes*

lol.. god, why do people need to turn out like that lol.

Really? ach, who knows, u can never trust what it says when its written lol

she's 14 going on 15.

See i used to think that, but now everyone's growing, ALOT! :naughty:

yeah, probs, the amount of guys she's slept with for free anyway *rolls eyes*

lol.. god, why do people need to turn out like that lol.

Really? ach, who knows, u can never trust what it says when its written lol

she's 14 going on 15.

See i used to think that, but now everyone's growing, ALOT! :naughty:

You know how many guys she slept with ?:naughty:

For instance she can marry a old guy and steal his money and then kill him !:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know which one says the truth !!!

Why do they grow so fast when they are kids ?

I stopped growing at 14 !!!:sneaky2:

You know how many guys she slept with ?:naughty:

For instance she can marry a old guy and steal his money and then kill him !:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know which one says the truth !!!

Why do they grow so fast when they are kids ?

I stopped growing at 14 !!!:sneaky2:

oh i don't wanna know the answer to that question lol. But i'm sure its a lot.

lmao, vanessa!! :roftl: thats slightly mean, nah she wouldn't take it that far i don't think :fisch:

meh, just don't listen to either of them lol.

really? aw bless.. i stopped growing like.. now or a few months ago, and i hated growing, now i don't think i mind growing just one more imch or so.