This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i don't wanna know the answer to that question lol. But i'm sure its a lot.

lmao, vanessa!! :roftl: thats slightly mean, nah she wouldn't take it that far i don't think :fisch:

meh, just don't listen to either of them lol.

really? aw bless.. i stopped growing like.. now or a few months ago, and i hated growing, now i don't think i mind growing just one more imch or so.

Has she told you ?:naughty:

you never know what's in people's mind !!!

I don't like Kanye West *throws potatoes at him *:naughty:

i wish i was in your place !I feel so small in my town !

Has she told you ?:naughty:

you never know what's in people's mind !!!

I don't like Kanye West *throws potatoes at him *:naughty:

i wish i was in your place !I feel so small in my town !

no, but my ears came in pretty handy when she was talking to her friends 2 years ago.. plus she mentioned it a few times on her myspace profile.. and well yeah, its on of those things that are really obvious.

ha ha.. :roftl: i like a few of his songs, but i'm not such a big fan of 'him'

aw :sad: lol.. trust me even if u were in my place now you'd still feel short :naughty:

no, but my ears came in pretty handy when she was talking to her friends 2 years ago.. plus she mentioned it a few times on her myspace profile.. and well yeah, its on of those things that are really obvious.

ha ha.. :roftl: i like a few of his songs, but i'm not such a big fan of 'him'

aw :sad: lol.. trust me even if u were in my place now you'd still feel short :naughty:

I hope these pics come out better than my Mika ones did! They came out awful!

Do you have her on your myspace ?:fisch: after your words I can say she's a bitch !!!:mf_rosetinted:

My sis likes him !!!She's a fan of his !!!she 's with hip hop !

I wouldn't felt so short if i had your height !!!

No the Mika pics haven't come awful !!!I like them !!!

I've seen them on your profile !:thumb_yello::naughty:

Do you have her on your myspace ?:fisch: after your words I can say she's a bitch !!!:mf_rosetinted:

My sis likes him !!!She's a fan of his !!!she 's with hip hop !

I wouldn't felt so short if i had your height !!!

No the Mika pics haven't come awful !!!I like them !!!

I've seen them on your profile !:thumb_yello::naughty:

yeah i do lol.. don't know if its on private or not, i have a pic of her and me and some other peeps in one of my pics :naughty: she commented it as well.

ha ha, and i totally agree with your wise interpretation :bleh:

really? .. ach.. i can't stand hip hop, i used to be like quite into it back in the day, and my friend (who i haven't seen in like a year) still thinks i'm into that kinda music (cos she's really into it too) and i'm like noooo i don't like those people arggh.

lol if u say so, how tall are u again?

yeah i do lol.. don't know if its on private or not, i have a pic of her and me and some other peeps in one of my pics :naughty: she commented it as well.

ha ha, and i totally agree with your wise interpretation :bleh:

really? .. ach.. i can't stand hip hop, i used to be like quite into it back in the day, and my friend (who i haven't seen in like a year) still thinks i'm into that kinda music (cos she's really into it too) and i'm like noooo i don't like those people arggh.

lol if u say so, how tall are u again?

What's the name of the girl ?:mf_rosetinted: so you are in a good relationship with her !!

I can't stand hip hop either !!Luckily she listens to it in her room !!!!

And she doesn't bother me !!!

I'm 1.69-1.70cm !!:boxed:

What's the name of the girl ?:mf_rosetinted: so you are in a good relationship with her !!

I can't stand hip hop either !!Luckily she listens to it in her room !!!!

And she doesn't bother me !!!

I'm 1.69-1.70cm !!:boxed:

her name's sai, there's a whole load of rubbish here with her lol http://www.models1.co.uk/details.asp?sac=&subid=4093&modelid=16880&areaid=0&x=&sexid=2&careerid=7&curpage=7&SubmitSearch=&txtsoftsearch=&cboCareer=&cboSex=&cboEye=&cboHair=&cboBust=&cboCup=&cboEthnic=&cboHeightFrom=&cboHeightTo=&submit=

nooo i'm not lol, i had invited her for my 16th birthday, i have no idea why now :blink: but hey if she becomes super famous, she's my claim to fame :mf_rosetinted: just joking

oh here's the pic, we all look dead lol http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=57033183&albumID=91457&imageID=968950

thats ok then, and plus u can always put mika's music waaaay louder instead :naughty: cos we all know how much better his music is compared to hip hop :mf_rosetinted:

aw that's not so short! thare are people waaay shorter than u ! lol