This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

her name's sai, there's a whole load of rubbish here with her lol http://www.models1.co.uk/details.asp?sac=&subid=4093&modelid=16880&areaid=0&x=&sexid=2&careerid=7&curpage=7&SubmitSearch=&txtsoftsearch=&cboCareer=&cboSex=&cboEye=&cboHair=&cboBust=&cboCup=&cboEthnic=&cboHeightFrom=&cboHeightTo=&submit=

nooo i'm not lol, i had invited her for my 16th birthday, i have no idea why now :blink: but hey if she becomes super famous, she's my claim to fame :mf_rosetinted: just joking

oh here's the pic, we all look dead lol http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=57033183&albumID=91457&imageID=968950

thats ok then, and plus u can always put mika's music waaaay louder instead :naughty: cos we all know how much better his music is compared to hip hop

aw that's not so short! thare are people waaay shorter than u ! lol

is she English ?

She's blonde so what do you expect from her !!!:mf_rosetinted:

And she only 1.70cm !!:shocked: she's not gonna be so famous for her height

And in that pic you and nat are the only ones who don't look dead !!!!

But Sai is with her grey lips !!!

That's what I'm doing !!!!:mf_rosetinted: i put mika's songs much more louder !!!!And she even vanishes from her room and goes to the kitchen !

Well here people are very tall !!!i feel so small !

is she English ?

She's blonde so what do you expect from her !!!:mf_rosetinted:

And she only 1.70cm !!:shocked: she's not gonna be so famous for her height

And in that pic you and nat are the only ones who don't look dead !!!!

But Sai is with her grey lips !!!

That's what I'm doing !!!!:mf_rosetinted: i put mika's songs much more louder !!!!And she even vanishes from her room and goes to the kitchen !

Well here people are very tall !!!i feel so small !

i think she's like half irish or something. Ah but is she a real blonde? :fisch: lol. really? i didn't even look at the profile properly :roftl: i thought she was shorter :blink:

lmao, are u sure ? i thought we all kinda looked pretty scary :S

woo hoo! go vanessa! great job =]

there are shorter ones toooo!! like... laura and caz (please don't take offence if you read this guys lol) and there's cherisse too!! =]

I just can't seem to stay away!

it's sooooo addictive! argh.. all the time when i need to revise i just can't because of this place! it doesn't matter how empty or dry it is here, i just can't get myself away! why oh why :no:

i think she's like half irish or something. Ah but is she a real blonde? :fisch: lol. really? i didn't even look at the profile properly :roftl: i thought she was shorter :blink:

lmao, are u sure ? i thought we all kinda looked pretty scary :S

woo hoo! go vanessa! great job =]

there are shorter ones toooo!! like... laura and caz (please don't take offence if you read this guys lol) and there's cherisse too!! =]

She dyed her hair then ?it says on the site you gave me that she's only 1.70cm !She's too short for a model !

You are the serious one in that pic !

I can even throw her away from the house !!:mf_rosetinted:

You're right !!Laura is short !!!But sorry guys I don't ment it !

She dyed her hair then ?it says on the site you gave me that she's only 1.70cm !She's too short for a model !

You are the serious one in that pic !

I can even throw her away from the house !!:mf_rosetinted:

You're right !!Laura is short !!!But sorry guys I don't ment it !

probs, thats what beauty-obsessed people do, right?

i guess she's grown since i last saw her lol.

u can? :roftl: why's that?