This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

Aww that sucks !!!!Have you seen something nice there ?

Cream puff ?What's that ?:roftl:

Errm.. apart from mika's cds all over the place.. no lol..

It's this pastry filled with cream, but its a japanese version, so the pastry is lighter and its got this really nice vanilla stuff in there :wub2: and supposedly it doesn't have so many calories so that's really good :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i know...Im trying to stop.Honest.:naughty:

Ha...hes such a poser lol

He just has. He follows me everywhere. such a creep. Cant he just get it in his head that i DONT like him Jeeeze.

i think i'll have to take u to the special rehab for lollipop stealers :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i know.. and a crap one too :naughty:

really? aw bless.. u have a secret admirer :roftl: does he listen to mika as well because u do? :fisch:

Errm.. apart from mika's cds all over the place.. no lol..

It's this pastry filled with cream, but its a japanese version, so the pastry is lighter and its got this really nice vanilla stuff in there :wub2: and supposedly it doesn't have so many calories so that's really good :biggrin2:

Really??? :thumb_yello:

Really ?They are everywhere ?:blink::roftl:

I need to try it when i come there then !!!But I'm kinda allergic to vanilla stuff !

Yep I've seen her on someone's profile !!!:blink:

uhu... !

of course i am excited! everyone told me things about london and now im finally going :roftl:

lol, what sort of things? :fisch:

woop! and in just over a month, so not too long to go :biggrin2: how long are u staying for?

Really ?They are everywhere ?:blink::roftl:

I need to try it when i come there then !!!But I'm kinda allergic to vanilla stuff !

Yep I've seen her on someone's profile !!!:blink:

lol, yeah pretty much :naughty: and they have a pic of LiCM on this board advertised on the HMV window, i wanna ask them if i can keep it when they don't need it anymore :fisch:

oh.. thats no good then lol, but they have flavours of the day, so they have vanilla or summin else to choose from, like today they had green tea, but that didn't sound so nice :blink:

is it private? :fisch:

lol, what sort of things? :fisch:

woop! and in just over a month, so not too long to go :biggrin2: how long are u staying for?

the shops, the ppl there, and the building lol steee!

2 days! :mad3:

mwahahaha! but ill come back, cuz im probably going to do one year high school in england :angel_not:

COOOOOOOOL! WOOOOOOT!

visit urm... V&D (vroom en dreesman) and Hema (nice makeup if you like it! and typical dutch candy loooool!) and.. well there are many boring stores here

Ive never heard of them places...where are they?:bleh:

i think i'll have to take u to the special rehab for lollipop stealers :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i know.. and a crap one too :naughty:

really? aw bless.. u have a secret admirer :roftl: does he listen to mika as well because u do? :fisch:

They tried to make me go to rehab i said NO NO NOOOO.

:bleh:

Yeah he is....i must admit though...hes got a nice body. Oh my god i cant believe i actually just said that.

Urgh. No...hes a twat.:naughty:

And nope he dosnt i dont think...

lol, yeah pretty much :naughty: and they have a pic of LiCM on this board advertised on the HMV window, i wanna ask them if i can keep it when they don't need it anymore :fisch:

oh.. thats no good then lol, but they have flavours of the day, so they have vanilla or summin else to choose from, like today they had green tea, but that didn't sound so nice :blink:

is it private? :fisch:

They won't give it to you !!!They will throw it in the bin unfortunately !!

green tea in a cake ?:blink: how is that ?:roftl:

Yep you can't see it !

the shops, the ppl there, and the building lol steee!

2 days! :mad3:

mwahahaha! but ill come back, cuz im probably going to do one year high school in england :angel_not:

ooh.. what even the people here! we're not that amazing :blush-anim-cl: well n all of us :naughty:

ooh that'd be pretty cool! aw, you should stay longer for a year :fisch:

They tried to make me go to rehab i said NO NO NOOOO.

:bleh:

Yeah he is....i must admit though...hes got a nice body. Oh my god i cant believe i actually just said that.

Urgh. No...hes a twat.:naughty:

And nope he dosnt i dont think...

lollipop rehab =]

laurennnn :roftl:.. anyway.. it's not that nice :fisch: mika's is better :biggrin2:

aah thats too bad, i bet u would just bout change your mind if he did lol