MFC poster to celebrate 1 year!

robertina

Yes I do!!!!!!!!!! And she loves the attention.. you should start one up aswell..:wink2:

I just might do that.

*opens a folder on her desktop in the name of Scut*

Well, it's mostly empty, but I bet it'll fill up fast once I add in memorable msn convos as well as the Scut the baby pics.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just might do that.

Well, it's mostly empty, but I bet it'll fill up fast once I add in memorable msn convos as well as the Scut the baby pics.

I'll send you what I have already :wink2:

*Ahem* Hey Kelzy! I'm a fan too!

Have I got the wrong thread here.

No - you're in the correct thread. We're just pleasantly surprised that we got a pic of Scut! She's got her own little fan club happening (Australians, Americans, and Canadians):naughty: .

No - you're in the correct thread. We're just pleasantly surprised that we got a pic of Scut! She's got her own little fan club happening (Australians, Americans, and Canadians):naughty: .

I can send you some too.. *starts a Scut worship thread* :naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

*saves to Scutty folder* :naughty:

You have a whole folder? How intriguing.:naughty:

That would be so cool!!!

Yes I do!!!!!!!!!! And she loves the attention.. you should start one up aswell..:wink2:

I just might do that.

I can send you some too.. *starts a Scut worship thread* :naughty:

You had better be joking. :mf_rosetinted:

Wouldn't it be really cool to use our baby photos and put them up in the poster in such a way that it would together form another image, like Mika's name or such? Well, if you know what i mean anyway...

*searching on the internet*

Something like this:

7832616626204695.JPG?0.7839175210118567

But then create a Mika mosaic with our baby pictures. Here's a link a found for the how-to...

http://www.engadget.com/2004/10/19/how-to-make-your-own-photo-mosaics/

It would be really really cool, EXCEPT, with those it will always have to use the same pictures multiple times, and not use some pictures, so that wouldn't work? I'm not sure, I didn't read the full tutorial, was there an option to make it use all pictures?

All the same, thanks for the link, I have been wanting to do something like this for a while but decided it would be impossible for a mere human. :bleh:

It would be really really cool, EXCEPT, with those it will always have to use the same pictures multiple times, and not use some pictures, so that wouldn't work? I'm not sure, I didn't read the full tutorial, was there an option to make it use all pictures?

All the same, thanks for the link, I have been wanting to do something like this for a while but decided it would be impossible for a mere human. :bleh:

Well, I just installed the program and you can tell the program to use every picture once, or at least once. It's running a mosaic for me now and I'm very curious about the result!

Well, I just installed the program and you can tell the program to use every picture once, or at least once. It's running a mosaic for me now and I'm very curious about the result!

Hey that's great! Does it take a while to do or something? I want to try it too. But now I am going to bed, I shall do it tomorrow. Tell/show us how it goes :original:

Robi, I'll email you one with my username on it.

There she is, Blue as a 1 year old - in yellow. See avatar. :naughty:

I'll send you the bigger version by e-mail Robi!

No black & white one available, in the only b&w pic I have I'm only 3 months old.

Lovely pics :thumb_yello:

Anyone in here who is willing to help me writing my member name in the (bigger) version of my pic? :blush-anim-cl:

When it comes to this kind of things I'm such an Oldling. :blush-anim-cl:

Oi Blue!

Even I managed it!!! :wink2:

Hi. I downloaded it too and tried it out with the Mika picture I used as my avatar when I first joined MFC :blush-anim-cl: (Where Mika's dressed in the pink and orange jumper with his hands cupped around his face and lots of curly hair :wub2: ) It's turned out really well but it used all my scanned genealogy pictures for the background and all my scanned marriage certificates for the pink stripes, so I can't share it!

Still I think I can tell the program not to use those another time!

It can get .jpg from movie files too which I will investigate too. What creative fun!