Mika sells out US tour

Fmbm

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....and everyone thought that I had gone MAD for 'freaking out about getting my ticket' ... and the gig SOLD OUT in less than 2 days..... now, SOME of those very people who were making fun of me for being :insane: Do not have a ticket... and are BEGGING DESPERATELY.....

*wonders if I should say Na Na Na Na Na*

.... No! I won't be THAT cruel :bleh:

Cool!!He really does sort of rule the world right now, doesn't he?!lol

I really wanna see him live someday, I don't know if I can wait much longer or I might explode!!:tears:

hey why cant u?

....and everyone thought that I had gone MAD for 'freaking out about getting my ticket' ... and the gig SOLD OUT in less than 2 days..... now, SOME of those very people who were making fun of me for being :insane: Do not have a ticket... and are BEGGING DESPERATELY.....

*wonders if I should say Na Na Na Na Na*

.... No! I won't be THAT cruel :bleh:

lol yes ppl thought that about me to... i jumped on the laptop at 10am! when tix went on sale.... but other ppl that waited 2 days are :shocked: now... lol

im trying to find tix for a friend now... we'll see!

Just wondering, what do you guys think is the best way to get Mika tickets??

Not that I'm going any times soon, but if and when he comes here, is online the best?

I think Ticketmaster's best because you can print the tickets out right after you buy them so that's a plus

lol yes ppl thought that about me to... i jumped on the laptop at 10am! when tix went on sale.... but other ppl that waited 2 days are :shocked: now... lol

We had to go to a cyber cafe in Earls Court to get our tickets. I bought the first 4 that went on sale for Toronto. :biggrin2:

im trying to find tix for a friend now... we'll see!

....tell me about it! :roftl:

I was at work when tix went on sale at noon.... and I was sitting there waiting all morning for the moment! ....and I was SO releived when I got them!!! One less thing to worry about! :naughty:

...Then the REAL stress began.... booking a flight and hotel and getting everything needed together! :insane:

Being a MIKA Fan is Expensive :mf_rosetinted:

But SO SO SO SO worth every last penny! :blush-anim-cl:

Just wondering, what do you guys think is the best way to get Mika tickets??

Not that I'm going any times soon, but if and when he comes here, is online the best?

yeah i buy on ticketmaster to... and get the print option... i feel more safe :bleh:

woo and yeeey go MIKA :punk: I can't wait for the day those ppl who snigger at me at work or say Mika is sh*t etc etc I can't wait till they eat their words and you mark MY words that day is approaching fast... it's so annoying that they diss him and have only heard one song or maybe cos they are into diff type of music doesn't make him sh*t (though I guess I think the same of rap :naughty: ).

....tell me about it! :roftl:

I was at work when tix went on sale at noon.... and I was sitting there waiting all morning for the moment! ....and I was SO releived when I got them!!! One less thing to worry about! :naughty:

...Then the REAL stress began.... booking a flight and hotel and getting everything needed together! :insane:

Being a MIKA Fan is Expensive :mf_rosetinted:

But SO SO SO SO worth every last penny! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL it is expenssive... im scared to even think how much all the shows i went to were.... *calculate* hmmmm ...i think about 400$ :boxed: ahhhhh

Well first of all, I'm 17, I'm not very rich.

I would fly over to England to see him, but it's not easy...

I would go to see him in a heartbeat if I could, and any money I earn is going towards seeing him someday.

All I can do is hope...

well im sure u could :) he preform loads in the UK... and might in ireland to? im sure ;)

LOL it is expenssive... im scared to even think how much all the shows i went to were.... *calculate* hmmmm ...i think about 400$ :boxed: ahhhhh

...Gosh, is that JUST the concert tickets?????

When you add up the price of all the airfare/gas, hotel, travel money.... OMG!!! I REALLY need to win the lottery! If I ever win the lottery *knocks on wood* we will have a Private Concert JUST for the MFCers! That would SO :punk:

well im sure u could :) he preform loads in the UK... and might in ireland to? im sure ;)

Yeah, thats the thing. He does perform loads in the UK, but sadly never comes to Ireland. He's been here once for a festival, which I could'nt get to. And we were completely bypassed from the last tour:(

I wouldn't mind if I could just drive to him or somehthing, but I'd have to fly over, and thats where the expense comes in, and finding people to go.

Oh well...I still hope:)

Mika better make it up to us someday.:wink2: