Mika sells out US tour

Fmbm

I was at work when tix went on sale at noon.... and I was sitting there waiting all morning for the moment! ....and I was SO releived when I got them!!! One less thing to worry about! :naughty:

I was on a field trip with my son when the tix went on sale -- thank

goodness Holly was able to snag one for me! Thanks, Holly! :wub2:

But I will say I checked the Philly show the other day and there

were still lots of tickets available... not that I can go, just a pipe dream,

but still...

But SO SO SO SO worth every last penny! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes, absolutely. :thumb_yello:

Even going to Glasgow for just a long weekend was worthwhile...

of course, there were all the other MFC'ers who helped make it special,

too. :)

dcdeb

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Gosh, is that JUST the concert tickets?????

When you add up the price of all the airfare/gas, hotel, travel money.... OMG!!! I REALLY need to win the lottery! If I ever win the lottery *knocks on wood* we will have a Private Concert JUST for the MFCers! That would SO :punk:

yes.... the UK trip i did was 600$ :blink: include 3 shows :) i guess its not so bad cause i had places to stay! i love you Dianne, jennie and david!!! lol

Yeah, thats the thing. He does perform loads in the UK, but sadly never comes to Ireland. He's been here once for a festival, which I could'nt get to. And we were completely bypassed from the last tour:(

I wouldn't mind if I could just drive to him or somehthing, but I'd have to fly over, and thats where the expense comes in, and finding people to go.

Oh well...I still hope:)

Mika better make it up to us someday.:wink2:

is it so expenssive from ireland to london? :boxed:

but i know what u mean... we r driving (i hope) to San Fransisco...6 hours drive to see him... cause a flight will be like 150$ or more...

is it so expenssive from ireland to london? :boxed:

but i know what u mean... we r driving (i hope) to San Fransisco...6 hours drive to see him... cause a flight will be like 150$ or more...

Oh no, a flight form Dublin to London can be very cheap, but when you add in the euro to sterling changeover, accomodation, the tickets etc.

Plus the fact that I'm not 18, so alot of my plans would'nt go down to well with my parents.:(

But this year my ultimate goal is to see Mika live! And I believe it can happen! Because my family went on a huge tour holiday to the US this summer, and we thought that was impossible. But after that, I really believe I can do anything!!:D

yes.... the UK trip i did was 600$ :blink: include 3 shows :) i guess its not so bad cause i had places to stay! i love you Dianne, jennie and david!!! lol

You got off easy. My trip was a couple of grand. The flight alone was $660.

In the US I think the only one that is really sold out is NY. Some of the other venues have sold out their general admission and only have balcony seats. I'm not sure about the Canadian concerts, if they are sold out or not.

It sounds good though, saying the whole US tour is sold out. I just keep hoping they sell enough tickets so they don't have to cancel any of the US dates.

In the US I think the only one that is really sold out is NY. Some of the other venues have sold out their general admission and only have balcony seats. I'm not sure about the Canadian concerts, if they are sold out or not.

It sounds good though, saying the whole US tour is sold out. I just keep hoping they sell enough tickets so they don't have to cancel any of the US dates.

Vancouver is nearly sold out! the floor is anyway!

The Canadian dates are not sold out.

It's not true. I just checked Minneapolis and there are tix available. Don't know about the other dates.

Same with Boston.

I just checked and they're selling the box seats. :shocked: Except they give a warning that they're an obstructed view so yeah, my seats are just fine, at least I'll be able to see... something. :naughty:

Why are you shushing me? :sneaky2:

I think you should shush this woman who is telling lies about the tour being sold out. People will think they can't get tickets.

*sedates you*

It's going to be ok dear

woo and yeeey go MIKA :punk: I can't wait for the day those ppl who snigger at me at work or say Mika is sh*t etc etc I can't wait till they eat their words and you mark MY words that day is approaching fast... it's so annoying that they diss him and have only heard one song or maybe cos they are into diff type of music doesn't make him sh*t (though I guess I think the same of rap :naughty: ).

i too feel the same about rap... in our house it's called c-rap.

omg i hate rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is horrible it has no rythm u cant dance or sing to it and it is about the stupidest things! my friend loves hip hop and rap music and theres this horribl esong called read a book and the grammar is soooo bad in the song its like uh yeah u should go read a book and while u r at it u should also enrole yourself in elementary school cuz that is where u belong!:thumbdown:

omg i hate rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is horrible it has no rythm u cant dance or sing to it and it is about the stupidest things! my friend loves hip hop and rap music and theres this horribl esong called read a book and the grammar is soooo bad in the song its like uh yeah u should go read a book and while u r at it u should also enrole yourself in elementary school cuz that is where u belong!:thumbdown:

Didn't you hear?!?! Mika is Rap and Hip-Hop.

mikaraponticketmaster.jpg

And further proof...

mikagrillz9.jpg

Just wondering, what do you guys think is the best way to get Mika tickets??

Not that I'm going any times soon, but if and when he comes here, is online the best?

The best way is to register with Mikasounds.com and sign up for their emails.. That was how I learned about the extra date for Brixton (28th Feb) and I ordered my tickets straight away, from the link that was on Mikasounds website. I would imagine that they would inform anyone in the world if Mika was doing a gig and there were tickets available.

Love today, from Marilyn