Mika sells out US tour

Fmbm

can you guys make sense of this quote from his latest interview???

it intrigues me....hmmmmmmmm

I’m on my American tour. Apparently, I sold out my New York show in a couple of days, which is amazing as we’re like a three- to four-thousand sized venue. Then I’m off to Canada to do arenas. I’m starting work on my second album. I already have, but I need more intense solitary work, just doing what I do. I will probably be doing a couple of slots at festivals in the Summer.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyones interested, Seattle still has tickets going, I checked on the offchance this afternoon on Ticketmaster. If I had a spare £400 I'd get one. It would cost £315 for a return flight, £12.50 for the gig ticket, and the rest would go on accomodation and food.

Shame work hasn't picked up enough yet to do it.

If anyones interested, Seattle still has tickets going, I checked on the offchance this afternoon on Ticketmaster. If I had a spare £400 I'd get one. It would cost £315 for a return flight, £12.50 for the gig ticket, and the rest would go on accomodation and food.

Shame work hasn't picked up enough yet to do it.

Rak1....come to Seattle!! It would be so much fun to be at a Mika concert with you! The MFCers in Seattle would help you out with food and accomodation.....just get your ticket and bring the penguin. :wink2:

Rak1....come to Seattle!! It would be so much fun to be at a Mika concert with you! The MFCers in Seattle would help you out with food and accomodation.....just get your ticket and bring the penguin. :wink2:

and me the honourary Seattle person can help you too!

i have my hotel booked!

I can't come that early I am afraid! can only be there around 5pm...traveling etc..however is there any way you guys could even hold us a spot? or is that not allowed??? I don't want to jump Q's

Suzanne

and if you can stay in VAncouver and go down via AMTRAK its about 50$ round trip to and from Vancouver..if that's helpful!:)

I can't come that early I am afraid! can only be there around 5pm...traveling etc..however is there any way you guys could even hold us a spot? or is that not allowed??? I don't want to jump Q's

Oh that would not go down well in the UK. Americans might be more forgiving though. :wink2:

If it's just you, I don't think anyone would really mind. They may loudly complain about it for a few minutes, but then forget about it. :naughty:

In Chicago, half of us got in line right away and the other half went down the street to eat, when they all got in line with us, no one said anything.

You are so kind, if in the next couple of weeks things pick up, I might think about it. And yes, if I do, the penguin wil be coming.

The best way is to register with Mikasounds.com and sign up for their emails.. That was how I learned about the extra date for Brixton (28th Feb) and I ordered my tickets straight away, from the link that was on Mikasounds website. I would imagine that they would inform anyone in the world if Mika was doing a gig and there were tickets available.

Love today, from Marilyn

Aw, thank you thats really helpful! I'm registered there already, so I might sign up for their emails. I'm afraid of the consequences if I missed a Mika concert date that I could've gone to.:mf_plasmawhore: :naughty:

Thanx!:)

Aw, thank you thats really helpful! I'm registered there already, so I might sign up for their emails. I'm afraid of the consequences if I missed a Mika concert date that I could've gone to.:mf_plasmawhore: :naughty:

Thanx!:)

You're very welcome. It would be awful to miss Mika. I'm really happy for all the Americans getting to see him on the tour. I understand he hasn't had much exposure on MTV and other areas of the American media, so if he's selling out his venues it's an even greater victory, and will be even sweeter.

THE MIKA SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!!! NOTHING CAN STOP IT HAPPENING!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

You're very welcome. It would be awful to miss Mika. I'm really happy for all the Americans getting to see him on the tour. I understand he hasn't had much exposure on MTV and other areas of the American media, so if he's selling out his venues it's an even greater victory, and will be even sweeter.

THE MIKA SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!!! NOTHING CAN STOP IT HAPPENING!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL! Thats hilaraious. Mika is so talented:roftl:

Yes, he's very darn talented.

Yes and he's really expanded his repertoire in the past few months. In the summer he was just a rap artist!

He has grown so much in the past few months. *sniff* I remember back in the day when it was only rap.... :wink2:

Are there any more venues sold out yet? I am thinking that Boston, SF and LA might sell out next. Vancouver may be getting close too? It is very exciting.......any updates?

Vancouver is nearly sold out...the only seats you can get now are just upper balcony..now there is the ticket contest for Vancouver I am letting people know about ( when I find contests must let everyone know!)

http://www.capricenightclub.com/contest_mika.html

You should see the prices for Vancouver on Ebay etc!

when will the north american tour announce who the openers are?

Mika didn't have an opening act in Toronto last time and I hope he doesn't have one this time. It's a long shot but it's still not listed on the venue's website even though most of the other headlining artists have theirs listed.