Win tickets to Fiat 500 Launch at the London Eye

dcdeb

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Can't find it if it has...

Win tickets to see Mika at the UK launch of Fiat 500 at the London Eye

Competition closes on 9:00am Thursday 17th January 2008

We have 20 pairs of tickets to see pop superstar Mika perform at the UK launch of the new Fiat 500, at the British Airways London Eye on Monday January 21.

The exclusive all-ticket event, hosted by Virgin Radio, includes live bands and DJs, a cavalcade of Fiat 500s old and new, plus a fantastic light show.

And there's more! One overall winner will also snap up a pair of VIP tickets to Mika's Brixton Academy gig on Feb 27, two Mika signed Life In Cartoon Motion albums plus merchandise signed by Mika!

The exclusive celebrity and showbiz event celebrates the UK debut of the Fiat 500 - recently voted Car of the Year 2008.

The Fiat 500 will 'fly' in a capsule on the London Eye on Monday January 21 at 8.00pm - exactly 500 hours into 2008 - as Fiat plans to 'make the country smile for the night'.

The car will remain in the capsule for two weeks - and visitors to the London Eye attraction during that time can WIN a Fiat 500 in a special 'Design a 500' competition.

Which car has recently been voted Car of the Year 2008?

Competition rules:

This competition is open to over 18s only.

There is no cash alternative to the prize.

In addition, usual Newsquest terms & conditions apply

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/competitions/comps/display.var.1959630.0.win_tickets_to_see_mika_at_the_uk_launch_of_fiat_500_at_the_london_eye.php

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FEB. 27TH IN BRIXTON???!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Well, that's what it says... I wondered, too, but thought I had the

date wrong in my head, and didn't bother to check our calendar.

Maybe it's a typo? :boxed:

dcdeb

I don't think this has been posted yet, has it? Can't find it if it has...

Win tickets to see Mika at the UK launch of Fiat 500 at the London Eye

Competition closes on 9:00am Thursday 17th January 2008

We have 20 pairs of tickets to see pop superstar Mika perform at the UK launch of the new Fiat 500, at the British Airways London Eye on Monday January 21.

The exclusive all-ticket event, hosted by Virgin Radio, includes live bands and DJs, a cavalcade of Fiat 500s old and new, plus a fantastic light show.

And there's more! One overall winner will also snap up a pair of VIP tickets to Mika's Brixton Academy gig on Feb 27, two Mika signed Life In Cartoon Motion albums plus merchandise signed by Mika!

The exclusive celebrity and showbiz event celebrates the UK debut of the Fiat 500 - recently voted Car of the Year 2008.

The Fiat 500 will 'fly' in a capsule on the London Eye on Monday January 21 at 8.00pm - exactly 500 hours into 2008 - as Fiat plans to 'make the country smile for the night'.

The car will remain in the capsule for two weeks - and visitors to the London Eye attraction during that time can WIN a Fiat 500 in a special 'Design a 500' competition.

Which car has recently been voted Car of the Year 2008?

Competition rules:

This competition is open to over 18s only.

There is no cash alternative to the prize.

In addition, usual Newsquest terms & conditions apply

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/competitions/comps/display.var.1959630.0.win_tickets_to_see_mika_at_the_uk_launch_of_fiat_500_at_the_london_eye.php

Hey Debs, there is already a thread for this event, if not on here then on the concerts forum.

Well, that's what it says... I wondered, too, but thought I had the

date wrong in my head, and didn't bother to check our calendar.

Maybe it's a typo? :boxed:

dcdeb

I know it says that, I checked your link..... :tears: VIP audience gig on the 27th..? *wombling lip*

Entered :thumb_yello:

I like the sound of the VIP Brixton things.... I really doubt there is another gig on the 27th.... he can't do 4 London dates in a row can he? :blink: (Or even, 'We can't cope with 4 gigs in a row in the same place can we?')

I'm gonna head over to the London Eye thing with tickets or not... it's all outdoor and about 10 mins away from my flat. I'm hardly gonna lose anything by having a look! Might get to listen form afar or something.

Hey Debs, there is already a thread for this event, if not on here then on the concerts forum.

Thanks, Rose -- I thought, though, since this was about winning tickets to not

just the Fiat thing, but to another gig as well, it was worth a separate thread.

And now... here's something funny. The Sun is running the exact same

competition. And THEY have the date of the Brixton gig as 27 Feb as well!

We’ve teamed up with our friends at Fiat to give not one or two but twenty tickets to see Mika at the UK launch of Fiat 500 at The London Eye!

The exclusive all-ticket event includes live bands and DJs, a cavalcade of Fiat 500s old and new, plus a fantastic light show.

And there’s more! One overall winner will also snap up a pair of VIP tickets to Mika’s Brixton Academy gig on Feb 27, two Mika signed Life In Cartoon Motion albums plus merchandise signed by Mika and don’t forget a two free flights on the London Eye!

The exclusive celebrity and showbiz event celebrates the UK debut of the Fiat 500 – recently voted Car of the Year 2008.

The Fiat 500 will ‘fly’ in a capsule on the London Eye on Monday January 21 at 8.00pm – exactly 500 hours into 2008 – as Fiat plans to ‘make the country smile for the night’.

The car will remain in the capsule for two weeks – and visitors to the London Eye attraction during that time can WIN a Fiat 500 in a special ‘Design a 500’ competition.

Ts & Cs

Over 18s only

No cash alternative available

1 x pairs of London Eye flights must be used by March 31, 2008

London Eye flights cannot be used on February 14.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/article678118.ece

Entered :thumb_yello:

I like the sound of the VIP Brixton things.... I really doubt there is another gig on the 27th.... he can't do 4 London dates in a row can he? :blink:(Or even, 'We can't cope with 4 gigs in a row in the same place can we?')

yes, we can, cause it'd be 3 gigs on a row in brixton. :mf_rosetinted:

arghhhhhhhhhh the 27th.... :shocked: then it may be true... :shocked:

*enters competition* :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't bought the ticket for the 3rd date yet, B!ches!!!:sneaky2:

WTF IS HAPPENING????

IT IS 27 or 28??????????

well it stands on ticks and all over the place, 2nd brixton gig on the 28th.

maybe there's an extra, vip date on the 27th for the winners of the ticks only/the press, sorta TBA secret gigs..? :blink:

yes, we can, cause it'd be 3 gigs on a row in brixton. :mf_rosetinted:

arghhhhhhhhhh the 27th.... :shocked: then it may be true... :shocked:

*enters competition* :mf_rosetinted:

Good luck!

It could just be that someone made a mistake in the press release and

everyone is just running the text of the release without knowing it

has that error. I can't imagine it's 3 gigs in a row at Brixton, either...

But you never know, do you?

dcdeb

Hm.. yeah maybe there is another date. Well he did tell us on the phone that he was gonna make up for it! Maybe this is his way of making up for it? (Taking all our money, making us all ill from sitting in the cold for about another .... 30-something hours, getting us fired from work for taking too much time off and getting us suspended from university??) It's sooo worth it though. (I'm just glad I actually live in London and don't have to stress out about travel etc!)

Hm.. yeah maybe there is another date. Well he did tell us on the phone that he was gonna make up for it! Maybe this is his way of making up for it? (Taking all our money, making us all ill from sitting in the cold for about another .... 30-something hours, getting us fired from work for taking too much time off and getting us suspended from university??) It's sooo worth it though. (I'm just glad I actually live in London and don't have to stress out about travel etc!)

YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY !!!:mf_lustslow:

I am also in danger of Mika getting me sacked from work, talked to at uni and having a family ask me some very serious questions!

I live in Edinburgh i can't keep flying South for all this !!!

( come on, don't get ahead o yourself love, you've not even entered the comp!!)

Calm down Vicky..... sorry am i talking to myself ...... it's my age!

Good luck Jennie :blush-anim-cl:

YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY !!!:mf_lustslow:

I am also in danger of Mika getting me sacked from work, talked to at uni and having a family ask me some very serious questions!

I live in Edinburgh i can't keep flying South for all this !!!

( come on, don't get ahead o yourself love, you've not even entered the comp!!)

Calm down Vicky..... sorry am i talking to myself ...... it's my age!

Good luck Jennie :blush-anim-cl:

HAha Don't worry - I talk to myself too :naughty:

I'm pretty sure I've used all my luck up lately, I only just got my new free iPod yesterday! (which I was planning on selling and using the money for Mika tickets but...kinda fell in love with it and decided to keep it :naughty:)

But Brixton Academy has nothing listed for the 27th.:sneaky2:

I know I just checked :blink:

Which could be a good or bad thing.

Either Mika's not booked, meaning no concert. Or it is booked which is why it's free....just not announced yet.

(That made no sense but I know what I mean...)

HAha Don't worry - I talk to myself too :naughty:

I'm pretty sure I've used all my luck up lately, I only just got my new free iPod yesterday! (which I was planning on selling and using the money for Mika tickets but...kinda fell in love with it and decided to keep it :naughty:)

u won a free ipod!!? lucky biatch :mad3: lol, how!?