WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW i have posted my 700th post here and my 800th this is a sacred thread!!!

and wow do i look like a looser cuz i am talking to myself because some people*cough revica cough holly* are too lazy to come on any more!:roftl: hehehehe just kidding but really wear are you guys i just took up a whole page on here talking to my self!hhehehehe

big dilemma (well not that big) i wanna get a mika ring tone cuz i changed from my cool mp3 fone to my old regular fone cuz i cracked the screen on the other one and i have to buy a ringtone and i dont know which one to get i am thinking either big girl lovetoday or grace kelly which one do u think i should get???

LOVE TODAY

WOW i have posted my 700th post here and my 800th this is a sacred thread!!!

and wow do i look like a looser cuz i am talking to myself because some people*cough revica cough holly* are too lazy to come on any more!:roftl: hehehehe just kidding but really wear are you guys i just took up a whole page on here talking to my self!hhehehehe

It is NOT the first time that we caught you talking to yourself! :bleh:

LOVE TODAY

to late its grace kelly u didnt respond when u were told sooo its not love today u should have told me earlier any way love today played on my other fone and big girl would be a no no cuz if i was happening to stand behind a big girl and my fone goes off the girl might think i am talking to her it would be awquard and any way i am only having the ringtone for a month cuz i am switching plans and networks and i will be getting a fone with an mp3 player in it so i can choose which ever i want for free!!!!!!

to late its grace kelly u didnt respond when u were told sooo its not love today u should have told me earlier any way love today played on my other fone and big girl would be a no no cuz if i was happening to stand behind a big girl and my fone goes off the girl might think i am talking to her it would be awquard and any way i am only having the ringtone for a month cuz i am switching plans and networks and i will be getting a fone with an mp3 player in it so i can choose which ever i want for free!!!!!!

I was gonna say Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

i can barely keep up with one forum how can u keep up with 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well...in honesty, i have been very bad lately with them, but, its not my fault exactly cuz they had problems and they had to close and they went on a temp. site, etc. etc. and, well, lets just say, i found things to fill my time :roftl: :roftl:

very beautiful amazing things....or rather...thing...or actually....just MIKA :lmao:

do NOT ask me what is up w/ me and my random chains of thought right now but all of a sudden i got an urge to T-P the Venue w/ colorful toilet paper....just for Mika :roftl:

ok. im done.

(i normally keep these thoughts to myself...but i know that your reactions are worth it :naughty: )

that actually sounds like a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!! i am gonna bring bags upon bags of marshmellow to the meet up and we can play chubby bunny while we are waiting in line!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe

o and i just came back from the supermarket and in the supermarket they have an international section and in the british section they had CHICKEN TONIGHT!!! i was laughing my arse off and my mom asked y i was laughing at chicken tonight and i said inside joke with mfc and dont ever say chicken tonight again!!!!!!!!!

do NOT ask me what is up w/ me and my random chains of thought right now but all of a sudden i got an urge to T-P the Venue w/ colorful toilet paper....just for Mika :roftl:

ok. im done.

(i normally keep these thoughts to myself...but i know that your reactions are worth it :naughty: )

Wait for me :mf_rosetinted: