WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Instead of recapturing your youth, maybe it's better to capture a youth (of legal age of course). Grab a much younger buck and ride 'em cowboy/girl like there is no tomorrow.

The worst that will happen is you'll get some exercise. If you are lucky, he'll put a smile on your face that will last for weeks. You will look a little crazy, sort of like Batman's The Joker, but it's all worth it. Ask Demi Moore.

You can't do it with baby pics, babe.

Hey Baby-No doubt

You must have been a beautiful baby-BDarin

Run, Run, Baby, Run-TJames & Shrondells

fresh meat is always better:naughty:

I no longer feel :sneaky2:

Now that you are here! :wink2:

That's good to hear:wub2: , i will be going off in a bit for my tea but will come back on and I will be on mfc whilst I start planning what I am going to make Mika for his pressie to give to him in London in Feb!

That's good to hear:wub2: , i will be going off in a bit for my tea but will come back on and I will be on mfc whilst I start planning what I am going to make Mika for his pressie to give to him in London in Feb!

Are you going to stay up all night again.... :lmao:

I am GLAD that I am not the ONLY one that got that feeling!!!! :bleh:

Yeah, I re read the posts and some things were starting to make sense, but in a nasty way, the thing about the baby pics and stuff..anyway she is gone and I am here now! :wink2: