WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I re read the posts and some things were starting to make sense, but in a nasty way, the thing about the baby pics and stuff..anyway she is gone and I am here now! :wink2:

But you are leaving :tears:

I cant believe I stayed up so late last night!! :naughty: It got to a point where I thought...should I just stay up all night and jus have an early night tomoz but thought I may as well sleep for a few hours!!!

If I were up at your hour, I would have HAD to just stay up...cause it was pretty much time to get ready for work!!!! :lmao:

Do you think we are obsessed? :insane: LOL

If I were up at your hour, I would have HAD to just stay up...cause it was pretty much time to get ready for work!!!! :lmao:

Do you think we are obsessed? :insane: LOL

No we arent obsessed, we are dedicated!!! :wink2: and do not worry I am back now! Already had my tea!!!

Cool! Is it a quiet day then? what do u do at the law firm?

It is NOT a quiet day at all.... *why I have not been keeping up with my posting*

I work at the Front Desk.... and do a bit of everything!!!!! :naughty:

It is NOT a quiet day at all.... *why I have not been keeping up with my posting*

I work at the Front Desk.... and do a bit of everything!!!!! :naughty:

:naughty: I shouldnt really be distracting you then!!! How long u got left of work for today then?

i'm gonna have to write it down, and read it to him. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh Gosh, I can picture it now!!!!! BUt honestly, is a good idea. In my case I just go blank, so reading would not be good either!:wub2: :wub2:

Is it amazig how nervous MIKA makes us feel?? I bet he does not have an idea oh how we are preparing for his show!!!!

Oh Gosh, I can picture it now!!!!! BUt honestly, is a good idea. In my case I just go blank, so reading would not be good either!:wub2: :wub2:

Is it amazig how nervous MIKA makes us feel?? I bet he does not have an idea oh how we are preparing for his show!!!!

yeah, I bet he doesnt have a clue!!! The amount of hard work we put into Mik concerts! :wub2: But it is worth it!!!

hey everyone i am at my schools computer lab cuz i am staying after so wat r u goys talking about???:blink: i was forced to leave u all last night because of my mom and dad :sneaky2: so did i miss any thing and i really wanna dress up as someone from the 80s but my friend i dont think will will one of u? i might but i am not sure! o and one of my friends is joining the mfc her name is xoMiKaxo she isnt a major fan she likes his music but she is definately not as obsessed as me i dont think anyone at my school is as obsessed as me hehehe:roftl:

omg my next post will be my 900th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhh i am sooo excited it iwll be my 3rd hundredth post anniversary celebration on this thread!!!!!lol