WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UNLESS.... he actually reads the forum.......

:roftl: :roftl:

I heard that at the beginning, he would actually read it. But I guess he does not have enough time anymore. HE barely has time to relax.

BTW, I wonder what he's doing right now.

Do you really think Revica will see that :cool:

i did too see that :sneaky2:

:naughty: nice to see you too Holly

but omggggggggggggg, i had the BEST day today, no joke, it was AMAZING. best day of my life so far! :roftl: :roftl:

and then my dad calls the second i get home and ruins it :sneaky2: ohwell. ANYWAYS. still, its was AMAZING day :wub2:

but omggggggggggggg, i had the BEST day today, no joke, it was AMAZING. best day of my life so far! :roftl: :roftl:

and then my dad calls the second i get home and ruins it :sneaky2: ohwell. ANYWAYS. still, its was AMAZING day :wub2:

How was it an amazing day?

(also have u noticed on front page, I am one of you lot now!!!):wub2:

How was it an amazing day?

(also have u noticed on front page, I am one of you lot now!!!)

:thumb_yello: congratz!!! :naughty:

well....i spent the whole day running around the way i wanted too, not so many rules to follow: aka: dont go here, your not allowed there, blahblahblah.

i asked my teacher if we could go to this room we had been in before, and she was like...uh..i dunno, try, and if you get caught say you got lost :roftl: how awesome is that?! :naughty:

it was great cuz the WHOLE day i acted like myself, and plenty of MIKA mentions, very perverted, etc. :naughty:

i hung out w/ my wifey ALL day and it was AMAZING cuz, together we are very perverted but, in reality, im not allowed to see her, cuz of her mom, so we cant meet up outside of school :thumbdown: but, thats what made this soo much fuunn...

once my friend uploads all the pictures onto facebook i'll show you guys :thumb_yello:

Best Day UNTIL 2/2/08.........

:thumb_yello: congratz!!! :naughty:

well....i spent the whole day running around the way i wanted too, not so many rules to follow: aka: dont go here, your not allowed there, blahblahblah.

i asked my teacher if we could go to this room we had been in before, and she was like...uh..i dunno, try, and if you get caught say you got lost :roftl: how awesome is that?! :naughty:

it was great cuz the WHOLE day i acted like myself, and plenty of MIKA mentions, very perverted, etc.

i hung out w/ my wifey ALL day and it was AMAZING cuz, together we are very perverted but, in reality, im not allowed to see her, cuz of her mom, so we cant meet up outside of school :thumbdown: but, thats what made this soo much fuunn...

once my friend uploads all the pictures onto facebook i'll show you guys :thumb_yello:

Glad to hear u had a great day, that does sound fun!!!:wub2: