WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

hahah had a really great day too! i havent been talking to one of my friends since october cuz we got in this fight and she is a fan of mika also (not as big of a fan as me of course) and she lied saying she was going to a mika concert in ny back in october even though they were no dates for her to go cuz they werent released and i was really pissed cuz i couldnt find the tickets! and i wanted to go like mad but she was lying about it and she made it up just to rub it in my face and now she isnt going to the concert and i am and i have been waiting a long time to share this with officially everyone cuz i wanted to make sure the tickets were sold out before i told any one so she couldnt come! heheheh i am soooo mean!:naughty: but she deserves it hahaha:roftl: and i could see how pissed she was wen she heard i was going and she wasnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have got just under 6 weeks to go for my Mika gigs, but I am excited for u guys (and already getting excited about London:wub2: )

i havent heard about the london ones am i supposed to know about them when are they can someone give me the link for the dates!!!! is he playing in france?? by any chance cuz i will be going there to stay with my sister for july and england/scotland in august (for the festivals i wanna go festival hopping with my sister and see all the performers(especially if mika will be there:wub2: )

i havent heard about the london ones am i supposed to know about them when are they can someone give me the link for the dates!!!! is he playing in france?? by any chance cuz i will be going there to stay with my sister for july and england/scotland in august (for the festivals i wanna go festival hopping with my sister and see all the performers(especially if mika will be there:wub2: )

The only dates Mika has for UK so far are the 25th, 26th and 28th Feb which I am going to all three. But he has said in an interview that he will be doing some festival dates this year but nothing else has been announced yet!!!

Sounds like you had a good day, and good for u for getting revenge on that girl! :wink2:

yeah my dad is french and my mom is israeli but i have lived in ny all my life and i cant speak french fluently thats a definate no! hehe:naughty: my sister lives in france though she is in college there :original:

Cool, I would love to go back to NY someday, I went with school in Feb 2005 and it was so nice! Is it cold over there at the moment?

yes its freezing and wet ewww all the snow is slush and mud :sneaky2: its really nasty!

where do u live if u dont mind me asking?

England, UK so it is not as cold as New York and unfortunately no snow but lots of rain, I live right down on the south coast!!! We hardly ever get snow, once every few years if we are lucky!!!

well i rather have no snow cuz here it goes from nice white snow to disgusting slushy dirty snow that makes everything dirty and wet in one day :sneaky2:

Ah. but then again i would prefer snow to heavy rain as many parts of England are at the moment flooded!! Luckily not where I live but still...

y is no one on tonight!:shocked: ada holly liz!!!!! where r u!!!!!!!! i am getting very lonely here! :tears::crybaby:

Yay i actually called revica her real name ada!!!!!!:yay:

I am here, I am here!!!!

How LONG have you been talking to yourself? :lmao: