HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Kittie knows that really*

*but Kittie does not know why she is referring to herself in the third person still*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:lmao:

I love it when people refer to themselves in the third person!!!!

I am GONNA have to go to bed now, I STILL have to go and finish up the dishes :thumbdown: I do not want to be a walking zombie in the morning!!!

I will talk to you tomorrow!!!! :huglove:

Nighty Night Night! :naughty:

Hi Y'all! Thought I would pop in and say HI to my Partner in Crime. :naughty:

Holly: It's awesome that you are going to see him for the first time. I know that you just can't stand the wait right now. I'm dying to see him for my second time next month too. I can't wait! I can't wait!!!

So, is it true..... am I going to be like WAY more obsessed once I see him live? :roftl:

:lmao:

I love it when people refer to themselves in the third person!!!!

Lol,yeah! Well,Liz has been watching a very interesting programme online called secret diary of a London call girl, starring Billi Piper, which is why Liz has been in and out of the thread tonight!!! :wink2: Liz has not been lurking TOO much!

Lol,yeah! Well,Liz has been watching a very interesting programme online called secret diary of a London call girl, starring Billi Piper, which is why Liz has been in and out of the thread tonight!!! :wink2: Liz has not been lurking TOO much!

LOL!!!!!

Hey - that sounds interesting, is it good?

Sadly, Yes! I thought seeing him live would help with my Mika addication. However, once you see him live, you keep finding a way to get your next Mika fix. I even went on my Mika rehab vacation to Bora Bora and nothing helped. Whenever I saw a shark in the water, I sang, "Shark, Shark..ME" I was pathetic.

So, my advice: Embrace the addiction! :naughty:

So, is it true..... am I going to be like WAY more obsessed once I see him live? :roftl:

Sadly, Yes! I thought seeing him live would help with my Mika addication. However, once you see him live, you keep finding a way to get your next Mika fix. I even went on my Mika rehab vacation to Bora Bora and nothing helped. Whenever I saw a shark in the water, I sang, "Shark, Shark..ME" I was pathetic.

I know exactly what u mean and I needed my Mika fix so quickly after the gig that I got hold of a tikcet for London and if hadnt cancelled the hammersmith gig I would have seen him twice in a week, but as it turns out it was for the best as I am now going to see him THREE times in a week! But beware, after about a week prepare for Me to suffer seriouos Mika withdrawal Symptoms otherwise known as MWS!!!:naughty:

and Aimee, I love your siggie either way!!! :wub2: But, unfortunately I gotta go to bed as it is now 3.50am and I need to sleep so I will speak to u guys later!!!

:huglove:

Night xxx

i did something like that also my parents thought they could pry me away from him for 9 days on vacation except they picked a fairly bad place to go to not remind me of mika

THEY TOOK ME TO AN ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MEXICO!!!!!!

i am not kidding they really did we went to cozumel and every where it says the nicest island off the coast of mexico and i was constantly singing billy brown and towards the end when my withdrawal sypmtoms were really kicking into full spin i thought that billy brown would actually come to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am very pathetic as well and i also had to listen to the whole licm album once a day and had to tell my parents 5 facts about mika a day cuz if i told any more they would blow and if any less i would blow!!!!!!!!! hehe:roftl:

I know exactly what u mean and I needed my Mika fix so quickly after the gig that I got hold of a tikcet for London and if hadnt cancelled the hammersmith gig I would have seen him twice in a week, but as it turns out it was for the best as I am now going to see him THREE times in a week! But beware, after about a week prepare for Me to suffer seriouos Mika withdrawal Symptoms otherwise known as MWS!!!:naughty:

and Aimee, I love your siggie either way!!! :wub2: But, unfortunately I gotta go to bed as it is now 3.50am and I need to sleep so I will speak to u guys later!!!

:huglove:

Night xxx

nighty night hun i gotta go to bed also its 11 and i didnt even start my hw!!!!!!!

i am afraid i will be leaving u all for a while (well at least till my midterms are over) cuz my parents think i have been spending to much time on the mfc and not enough time studying and doing school work (you think?!?!):naughty: so i am getting my computer takin away until my midterms are over next friday so i guess its farewell for now :emot-sad::tears::crybaby:

have a new siggie and its gonna piss every one off i think cuz it makes people have to move there pages sideways but if its a pic of mika i am willing to move my page as sideways as possible!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

Yes... it is pissing me off :sneaky2:

I have already come to terms with being a Mikaholic, and I do not forsee a change in this in the near or distant future, I am just afraid my head is going to spin off or something - once I actually see him LIVE right in front of me.

Loving Mika, is So much like a disease. All I ever think about, talk about, MIKA MIKA MIKA.... and it does NOT matter where I am or what I am doing there is a Mika reference to be found everyday in life, every moment it seems. I am starting to think that it is not healthy to be THIS mad about someone! :roftl:

A rehab vacation sounds splendid! Perhaps i will need one after I get back from New York! It is going to be my Birthday so, maybe I can swing something :naughty: