Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: i SOOO Have a better cow :roftl:

cow2.gif

and

cow1.gif

lol

omgomgomgogmomg, today, my day, has gone progressively BETTER AND BETTER

its SCARING ME!! lolol, i woke up very cranky from lack of sleep (stayed up late working) and then it was like, hey, today isnt really that bad, lol, and then, im taking my CHEM TEST that i was all worryed about - bouncing around in my seat, laughing with my friend and talking w/ her (during the test, very loudly, for no good reason :naughty: ) and then, i took the test afterschool, i go outside and im crazy hyper for like evver and ever and i got asked 20 times if i was high :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: i SOOO Have a better cow :roftl:

cow2.gif

and

cow1.gif

lol

omgomgomgogmomg, today, my day, has gone progressively BETTER AND BETTER

its SCARING ME!! lolol, i woke up very cranky from lack of sleep (stayed up late working) and then it was like, hey, today isnt really that bad, lol, and then, im taking my CHEM TEST that i was all worryed about - bouncing around in my seat, laughing with my friend and talking w/ her (during the test, very loudly, for no good reason :naughty: ) and then, i took the test afterschool, i go outside and im crazy hyper for like evver and ever and i got asked 20 times if i was high :

Hey Revica,

glad to hear u had a good day! I guess u r still hyper?:naughty:

...wow....

looks like Aimee REALLY is staying away from the MFC today!

...I never thought she would be able! :naughty:

nope i am here!!!!!!!! hehehehe had to wait till my parents left! hahahaha wont be on for long though until they come back hehe:naughty: so how is everyone here i took the oral part of my french midterm/final and i got a 95 which actually isnt very good compared to what other people got we only had to memorize a short skit and i stupidly though i could memorize it 15 mins before the exam and yeah but i still did pretty good :wink2: we should organize a M.A meeting (mikaholics annonymous)hehehe cuz i definately have it!!!!:roftl:

:wink2:

nope i am here!!!!!!!! hehehehe had to wait till my parents left! hahahaha wont be on for long though until they come back hehe:naughty: so how is everyone here i took the oral part of my french midterm/final and i got a 95 which actually isnt very good compared to what other people got we only had to memorize a short skit and i stupidly though i could memorize it 15 mins before the exam and yeah but i still did pretty good :wink2: we should organize a M.A meeting (mikaholics annonymous)hehehe cuz i definately have it!!!!:roftl:

Yeah I think I may need to go to M.A :wink2: also for mfc as well! what was the highest score u could have got in French?