WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am sure u no alot of there songs u just dont know its by them' date=' do u know:

we will rock you

somebody to love (in ella enchanted if you saw the movie where she is performing with the giants hehehe or in happy feet when they are graduating and on the iceberg)

bycicle(i want to ride my bycicle i want to ride my bike)

bohemian rhapsody

we are the champions

dont stop me now

those are just a few but they are the most known and famous or they have been on commercials that you have probably seen :wink2:[/quote']

yeah !!!! a bit, hahahaha, but i prefer david bowie, but he looks bit like my grandma, it's very difficult cos i dunt want to see my grandma and laugh at her !! r u a massive queen fan ? oh, whatever

yeah !!!! a bit, hahahaha, but i prefer david bowie, but he looks bit like my grandma, it's very difficult cos i dunt want to see my grandma and laugh at her !! r u a massive queen fan ? oh, whatever

not massive but i really think that they are musical prodigies and great singers and freddie mercury is a genious song writer but i like mika, beatles, hermans hermits more but thats because they are more played in my house i listen to alot of british 60s music and so on but my parents arent into the dawn of the dead, the who, the doors, led zepplin...

not massive but i really think that they are musical prodigies and great singers and freddie mercury is a genious song writer but i like mika' date=' beatles, hermans hermits more but thats because they are more played in my house i listen to alot of british 60s music and so on but my parents arent into the dawn of the dead, the who, the doors, led zepplin...[/quote']

Cool, yeah my mum is really into 60s music I have pretty much grown up listening to it cos my mum always seems to have it on! :naughty:

yeah for the past two years since we got our xm radio in the car all i have been hearing is 60s on 6 xm radio!!! music to the pow pow powerrrrr radio x x xm hehehe i even memorized there different jingles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, some of British 60s music is good but I prefer to stick to my modern day Mika music :wink2:

yeah for the past two years since we got our xm radio in the car all i have been hearing is 60s on 6 xm radio!!! music to the pow pow powerrrrr radio x x xm hehehe i even memorized there different jingles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car Talk :mf_rosetinted:

60's british popmusic in a way kind of sounds like mika with the whole nursery rhyme and pop theme

here is my favorite by hermans hermits (they are sorta like the beatles)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9zH9Ozoo0hg&feature=related

THEY sing henry the VIII?!?!!?! OMG, i DO know that song! hahahahaha , LOVE it, we randomly burst out in song on long car trips, my family, and we sing this song a lot of the time :roftl: :roftl: you should have SEEN us on the way back from florida -- it was pretty cRaZy, poor sister's boyfriend was trying to sleep ,(wasnt feeling well) lol, but we didnt let him :blush-anim-cl::naughty: :naughty:

but mika is my favorite of alllllllllll time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he is bloody brilliant!

One question, before Mika who did u really like? so basically before mika cam along who was ur fave band or singer?

Yeah he is bloody brilliant!

One question, before Mika who did u really like? so basically before mika cam along who was ur fave band or singer?

i honestly dont know i was kind of a drifter u no just liked wat was on z100 and so on... but now i can not stand z100 they play songs over and over and they all sound the same i hate american music! its all about sex money and drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i honestly dont know i was kind of a drifter u no just liked wat was on z100 and so on... but now i can not stand z100 they play songs over and over and they all sound the same i hate american music! its all about sex money and drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok,I have never heard of z100! My last fave band was a Finnish band called The Rasmus, I went to see them in concert twice, but they have kind of dissappeared! But, Mika is better than them! Is it still snowing in NY today then? Also jus listened to the song u put the link up and I realised i have heard it before but I am afraid it isnt my taste, bit too repetitive and jus not what I like!!

yeah u probably have never heard of z100 its only in ny i think but if u live in florida its called y100 hehe lol and no its not snowing here any more its just cold wet and windy grrrrrr :sneaky2::thumbdown: i hate living in ny i wish i lived in a place where they have lots of mika interviews and talk about mika alot like england or france!

yeah u probably have never heard of z100 its only in ny i think but if u live in florida its called y100 hehe lol and no its not snowing here any more its just cold wet and windy grrrrrr :sneaky2::thumbdown: i hate living in ny i wish i lived in a place where they have lots of mika interviews and talk about mika alot like england or france!

Yeah England does have some advantages, Anyway it is now 4am so I really must go to bed!!! Night Aimee xxx

OMG!!!!! lol' date=' i seriously, was EXACTLY the same....

you [i']are[/i] my long lost twin :roftl:

right now i am:

writing a history essay about the constitutional convention :thumbdown:

and

listening to Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance, very loudly on headphones connected to the computer :thumb_yello:

omg no way ada i am writing an english essay as a reflection for this past semester and it was due last week! hehe :roftl:

omg no way ada i am writing an english essay as a reflection for this past semester and it was due last week! hehe :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: except now im listening to Underclass Hero by Sum 41

:blush-anim-cl:

oooh O.O you called be by my name! kudos!