HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaha.....You are sooooo lucky! OMG!:punk:

I want to go to Zanzibar too!!! QUITE BADLY.....

I will get to London one day, cause I really want to go to his house!

I need a picture of me and my Freddie Doll in front of the green door :mf_rosetinted:

I want to go to Zanzibar too!!! QUITE BADLY.....

I will get to London one day, cause I really want to go to his house!

I need a picture of me and my Freddie Doll in front of the green door :mf_rosetinted:

Ah I know me too! My dad has promised me that Zanzibar is a must... I mean we can drive there for goodness sake!

I've been to London.... but wasn't allowed to go his house.... "too out of the way":thumbdown:

Oops... gotta go now... I wasn't meant to be on here in the first place really... just had to get some advice:naughty:

I promise I will come back on the weekend.... I have saturday school tomorrow... GAG ME! But after that I'm all yours for the talking to:thumb_yello:

Bye bye darling! :wub:

Ah I know me too! My dad has promised me that Zanzibar is a must... I mean we can drive there for goodness sake!

I've been to London.... but wasn't allowed to go his house.... "too out of the way":thumbdown:

OMG.... if I could *drive* to Zanzibar I would be there like every weekend! LOL

I want to go to all of the places that are on the Untold Story! THAT is one place I MUST go before I die! Hey... you could meet me there!!!! :huglove:

Oops... gotta go now... I wasn't meant to be on here in the first place really... just had to get some advice:naughty:

I promise I will come back on the weekend.... I have saturday school tomorrow... GAG ME! But after that I'm all yours for the talking to:thumb_yello:

Bye bye darling! :wub:

Bye.... so we have a date tomorrow!!!!!

See ya then! :huglove:

Hi Lucy!!!! Wanna double date? :lmao:

I have a longggg time I don't go out with girls only. Just my mom. I don't have any friends and my last ex-best friend got pregnant and pissed off at me because I didn't support her to have an abortion. What a B****!!!

I have a longggg time I don't go out with girls only. Just my mom. I don't have any friends and my last ex-best friend got pregnant and pissed off at me because I didn't support her to have an abortion. What a B****!!!

We have a virtual date, as Natalie is in South Africa! :lmao:

I have not 'went out' with girls... either in YEARS.... so NYC for me is going to be like a LONG girls night out!!! LOL

pffft, each to his/her own opinion. she aint a friend if she cant see the other person's view on things. she doesnt have to agree! just SEE it, :sneaky2:

...and if I am speechless when i see MIKA... and all else fails I will just open my mouth and go... MOO

or maybe in Mika's case I should say quack quack....

wait a minute, that is a DUCK... what does a chicken say again? :naughty:

pffft, each to his/her own opinion. she aint a friend if she cant see the other person's view on things. she doesnt have to agree! just SEE it, :sneaky2:

She sounded so ignorant and I was tired of it. So it was a good decision that she decided to break up the friendship with me:naughty: :naughty:

...and if I am speechless when i see MIKA... and all else fails I will just open my mouth and go... MOO

or maybe in Mika's case I should say quack quack....

wait a minute, that is a DUCK... what does a chicken say again? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: cluck cluck

and i will be there to explain by saying: she is trying to be chicken...if you know what i mean

:roftl: :roftl:

She sounded so ignorant and I was tired of it. So it was a good decision that she decided to break up the friendship with me:naughty: :naughty:

:thumb_yello: something similiar has happened w/ my ex-best-friend too...though not pregnant :shocked::roftl: