WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Well, not very good actually, more like stressed. I have so many problems to sort out, but no time. And it's not very easy either if everyone around you is doing their best not to understand you. :sneaky2:

BOY do I know how that is! Sometimes I think that I am THE most misunderstood person on the planet! :thumbdown:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is TRUE..... but knowing my luck.... there is still room for lots of circumstances like the weather for one.... I hope it is kind to us... and not TOO brutal! I am a Florida girl and have NO CLUE what cold weather is going to be like~!!!!! :naughty:

I am sure everything will be fine, Be positive, this is Mika we are on about! and if u r worried be prepared, take a jacket, umbrella etc! that way nothing can spoil the gig!

:wub2:

the weather was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was a tornado warning!! where i was (i was on st. petersburgh island thingy) and there was no sun and it was like low 60s and rainy and windy! and this morning it was 45 degrees!!!!!!!!!!

I know what is up in Fla.... I meant up there..... how is it???? :naughty:

I am sure everything will be fine, Be positive, this is Mika we are on about! and if u r worried be prepared, take a jacket, umbrella etc! that way nothing can spoil the gig!

I know! See, we have this way of stressing over the very things that we have absolutely no control over...... at least I do anyways!!!! :naughty:

I know! See, we have this way of stressing over the very things that we have absolutely no control over...... at least I do anyways!!!! :naughty:

Yeah I know what that is like, I am very happy but at the back of my mind is still the question 'yeah but is he actually interested?'

I guess everyone has this feeling from time to time!

Tis true.... but seems like NO MATTER what people take me the 'wrong way' ... I wonder WHY I am so confusing to people? All is very clear to me.....

perhaps I just do not 'think like the norm' ????? :roftl:

BOY do I know how that is! Sometimes I think that I am THE most misunderstood person on the planet! :thumbdown:

It's sucks! I mean, I was ill for 3 days and now my teacher wants to get a note explaining why I wasn't at school. My mum wrote me a note, but that's not good enough for my teacher, she wants one from a doctor. How the hell should I have time to go there when I have tests everyday and going to the doctor would mean missing from school again! Can't she just drop it! :sneaky2:

Then another thing! In March I have to go on the stage and act. It's a big thing in our school when we have to make up our own script and act and stuff, cause we have drama lessons. LOTS of people come to watch it. My group was so nasty that when I was ill they handed out the parts and I can barely say about two sentences!!!! I will not agree with that though!

Sorry, I just had to talk about it. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Those days can happen anytime in someone's life so do not give up hope! They may only be a memory now but who knows what the future holds for all of us!!

I think it is that uncertainty and hope that keeps us going!!!! :naughty:

Without that.....what would life be? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know what that is like, I am very happy but at the back of my mind is still the question 'yeah but is he actually interested?'

Holy crap! I read your post! :shocked:

That was so lovely! I would be so happy if I were you. :wub2: :wub2:

Nothing like that ever happens to me! :thumbdown:

Tis true.... but seems like NO MATTER what people take me the 'wrong way' ... I wonder WHY I am so confusing to people? All is very clear to me.....

Nobody thinks like the norm, otherwise we would all be boring! and I am misunderstood quite a lot too, it is easily done u jus have to be patient, i find it is worse if u hardly know the person! So, dont worry too much about it! I am sure many ppl understand u more than u think but jus dont know it yet!!

It's sucks! I mean, I was ill for 3 days and now my teacher wants to get a not explaining why I wasn't at school. My mum wrote me a note, but that's not good enough for my teacher, she wants one from a doctor. How the hell should I have time to go there when I have tests everyday and going to the doctor would mean missing from school again! Can't she just drop it! :sneaky2:

Then another thing! In March I have to go on the stage and act. It's a big thing in our school when we have to make up our own script and act and stuff, cause we have drama lessons. LOTS of people come to watch it. My group was so nasty that when I was ill they handed out the parts and I can barely say about two sentences!!!! I will not agree with that though!

Sorry, I just had to talk about it. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

LOL.... don't you feel a whole lot better now!!!!! :roftl:

I know, sometimes we JUST have to let it all out. Life can be SO frustrating sometimes and then there are the people that do not help the matter but make it THAT much harder on us!

I know!!!! I love her post!!!! We can all be HAPPY for her, and live it through her eyes!!!! Like watching a great soap opera! :lmao:

Yeah I know it never happens to me so the fact it happened means I am very happy at the mo and cannot help but smile! :)

Just waiting for him to reply but at the same time I am not constantly looking at my mobile every minute (more like every 5 mins :wink2:)

I believe it will happen to everyone one day, as I believe there is someone out there for everyone, but anyway we dont know if meeting him meant anything yet (as in we do not know if he is interested) but i will wait!!!

I know!!!! I love her post!!!! We can all be HAPPY for her, and live it through her eyes!!!! Like watching a great soap opera! :lmao:

Yay, the Liz/Kittie Soap opera! lol, you can all share my happiness and upset (if i find out he isnt interested) or at least slight dissapointment! and I will definitely be updating whenever something happens and I will post it in this thread!!!

Don't listen to them.. ! :-) If they don't understand, they have some problem, not you :)

Originality rules :biggrin2: