WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Yay, the Liz/Kittie Soap opera! lol, you can all share my happiness and upset (if i find out he isnt interested) or at least slight dissapointment! and I will definitely be updating whenever something happens and I will post it in this thread!!!

:wub2:

You will have us waiting on the edge of our seats to see what happens next!!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont worry I am the one who is most on the edge of their seat! Everytime someone comes online on msn or texts me my heart skips a beat!

Aaawww! You are killing me over here! :wub2: I know exactly how you are feeling, and that is how I always describe it..... my heart skips a beat! :huglove:

Aaawww! You are killing me over here! :wub2: I know exactly how you are feeling, and that is how I always describe it..... my heart skips a beat! :huglove:

lol, great minds think alike hey? that is the ONLY way to describe it! But only time will reveal the answer I am now REALLY craving!!!

Holy crap! I read your post! :shocked:

That was so lovely! I would be so happy if I were you. :wub2: :wub2:

Nothing like that ever happens to me! :thumbdown:

Once, there will be a time when something like this happens to you! It just has to... *tries to think optimistic* :biggrin2:

lol, great minds think alike hey? that is the ONLY way to describe it! But only time will reveal the answer I am now REALLY craving!!!

Have you talked to him *in any form* since the Cinema?

Once, there will be a time when something like this happens to you! It just has to... *tries to think optimistic* :biggrin2:

Yeah that is what I think, it will happen to everyone! I may be a soppy romantic but I do believe in 'the one' and that there is one for everyone out there it is jus a case of finding him/her!!!

LOL.... don't you feel a whole lot better now!!!!! :roftl:

I know, sometimes we JUST have to let it all out. Life can be SO frustrating sometimes and then there are the people that do not help the matter but make it THAT much harder on us!

Yeah. I had two choices: to come here and let out all my anger or go to some field and yell my lungs out. I decided that since it's dark and creepy outside, I'll rather come here. :lmao:

I know!!!! I love her post!!!! We can all be HAPPY for her, and live it through her eyes!!!! Like watching a great soap opera! :lmao:

Exactly! My life is so "loveless" at the moment that I'm glad to live through her. :naughty:

Yeah that is what I think, it will happen to everyone! I may be a soppy romantic but I do believe in 'the one' and that there is one for everyone out there it is jus a case of finding him/her!!!

.......maybe that is my problem, I have been waiting for him to 'find me'..... maybe I should start ..... *looking* myself..... hhhmmmm..... :naughty:

Have you talked to him *in any form* since the Cinema?

I texted him a few hours ago asking him if he fancied going for a drink or something in the week as I owe him money from the train fare, but I know that his mate was going to be round his tonight so he might not reply til he has gone or wait til he catches me on msn!!! That took so much courage to send that text but I sent it and dont regret it cos the answer to that question may well show whether he is interested cos if he says yes he wants to then that may be a sign!!! Let's wait and see (although the wait is killing me!)

Yes, hopefully. :) I never believed in this, but everyone around me seems to have a little of soap opera, so i think there must come a time when it happens to me! :biggrin2:

Me too! :cheers: If everyone were the same and "normal" the world would be a freakin boring!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD...... everyone is the SAME and BORING that is why I am the 'weird one' ..... in their eyes!!!!! :naughty:

Yeah. I had two choices: to come here and let out all my anger or go to some field and yell my lungs out. I decided that since it's dark and creepy outside, I'll rather come here. :lmao:

Exactly! My life is so "loveless" at the moment that I'm glad to live through her. :naughty:

You want to live through me? ok, but I warn u it is a weird and wonderful world!!!

and Holly i think u should get out there and start looking, what is the worse that can happen, ppl say no, which in that case u move on!!! (I have been rejected quite a few times) Hope I didnt sound too bossy!

Yeah I know it never happens to me so the fact it happened means I am very happy at the mo and cannot help but smile! :)

Just waiting for him to reply but at the same time I am not constantly looking at my mobile every minute (more like every 5 mins :wink2:)

I believe it will happen to everyone one day, as I believe there is someone out there for everyone, but anyway we dont know if meeting him meant anything yet (as in we do not know if he is interested) but i will wait!!!

Awww. You make me smile also. :wink2:

I know that feeling. A few years ago I was in the same situation. Everytime he logged in on MSN my heart stopped and oh, I just know the excitement. :naughty:

It didn't turn out the way I wanted though. I still blame myself. Being not so attractive. :boxed:

Reminds me of a Spongebob episode.... :lmao:

Awww. You make me smile also. :wink2:

I know that feeling. A few years ago I was in the same situation. Everytime he logged in on MSN my heart stopped and oh, I just know the excitement. :naughty:

It didn't turn out the way I wanted though. I still blame myself. Being not so attractive. :boxed:

DONT EVER SAY THAT THE REASON IT DIDNT TURN OUT RIGHT IS BECAUSE U R NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH!!!

That is simply never true, if it didnt work out maybe it jus wasnt meant to be but please never say that it was cos u werent attractive enough! cos that means that the other person was shallow so he wouldnt be worth it anyway but Never say that!!!

You want to live through me? ok, but I warn u it is a weird and wonderful world!!!

and Holly i think u should get out there and start looking, what is the worse that can happen, ppl say no, which in that case u move on!!! (I have been rejected quite a few times) Hope I didnt sound too bossy!

Your post did not come across as bossy..... but since you say that I suppose you had a bossy face as you wrote it! LOL

I think I will follow your advice!!!!!!!

And YES we are oficially living through you right now! You are the star of this wonderful drama that we are watching unfold! It is *almost* as exciting for us!!!!!! :naughty:

Your post did not come across as bossy..... but since you say that I suppose you had a bossy face as you wrote it! LOL

I think I will follow your advice!!!!!!!

And YES we are oficially living through you right now! You are the star of this wonderful drama that we are watching unfold! It is *almost* as exciting for us!!!!!! :naughty:

Awww you are so sweet! It is exciting though I must admit, my life hasnt been this exciting for a LONG time so it is a very nice change, and i think my permanent pulse rate has now changed to become faster at the moment! I am so on edge but in a good way (we hope)