WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favourite language is actually Hebrew, cause it sounds divine, but yeah, French isn't far behind and neither is English. :wub2:

Yup, an Estonian. You are right!! It is "tere".

I know the feeeeeeeeeling! *bangs head against the table* xD

Thank you for helping me!

:huglove:

Yay! At least I know another thing about Estonia for sure... :biggrin2:

I could only wish to be as 'not really good' as you!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Awww.... *blush*

Well i believe if you chose a language (which would be french i guess) you would be able to learn it!! ... and after few months of learning you con just go to the french/francophone thread... they would teach you :biggrin2:

People, i am so sorry, but i gotta get up in less than 6 hours so i guess i should go to bed! :( I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna stay with you but.... again, the school is to blame!!! -.- i hate it...

anyway, have a nice chat, i will come back on tuesday and read those 2000 new posts that are going to be here :naughty: (or maybe the second part... :D ) and join you again! Good night everyone!!! Will miss you =(

People, i am so sorry, but i gotta get up in less than 6 hours so i guess i should go to bed! :( I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanna stay with you but.... again, the school is to blame!!! -.- i hate it...

anyway, have a nice chat, i will come back on tuesday and read those 2000 new posts that are going to be here :naughty: (or maybe the second part... :D ) and join you again! Good night everyone!!! Will miss you =(

:shocked: I will miss u Barunka, but as soon as u come online on Tuesday I will update u on everything and if I am for any reason not online :wink2: I will assign one of the viewers to update u :wink2:

Night my Czech friend!

xxx

:wub2:

Goodnight hun! :huglove:

Will miss you too! :wink2:

:huglove: Good Night!!!! Have a good sleep!!!! Don't dream of Soap Opera drama!!!! See you later!!!!!!