WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

JUST you and me..... *I was just about to say that* LOL

No, I am not leaving yet!!!!! :roftl:

I will never 'have' Mika in RL but I have him everynight in my dreams! :wub2:

I am so glad you arent leaving yet cos I am still wide awake!!!

I love having famous good looking ppl in my dreams cos to me it makes me in a better mood when I wake up in the morning!

:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need to lose weight too!!!

It is SO hard for me.... but there are SO many things I want to do in life - and I tend to hide from them cause of my weight! That is NOT a good feeling! :no:

It is SO hard for me.... but there are SO many things I want to do in life - and I tend to hide from them cause of my weight! That is NOT a good feeling! :no:

Yeah, but luckily I think I have started to become comfortable with my body, which doesnt mean I wont lose the weight it jus means that I wont be so desperate I would try something dangerous, it means I can lose weight at a proper pace so it stays off!!! :)

Yeah, but luckily I think I have started to become comfortable with my body, which doesnt mean I wont lose the weight it jus means that I wont be so desperate I would try something dangerous, it means I can lose weight at a proper pace so it stays off!!! :)

That is exactly what I am trying to come to terms with, so that I too can lose weight at a steady pace to ensure that I can keep it off for the rest of my life!!!!!

That is exactly what I am trying to come to terms with, so that I too can lose weight at a steady pace to ensure that I can keep it off for the rest of my life!!!!!

Yeah that means no fad diets, jus healthy eating and exercise :)

We can do it Holly!!!

Yeah that means no fad diets, jus healthy eating and exercise :)

We can do it Holly!!!

I beleive that!!!! :)

there is so much more I want out of life.... so i have to start caring about myself again!!!! I want to LIVE to the fullest!!!!! :naughty:

I beleive that!!!! :)

there is so much more I want out of life.... so i have to start caring about myself again!!!! I want to LIVE to the fullest!!!!! :naughty:

Yeah I know there is so much I want to achieve! You are sounding so much more positive now!! :thumb_yello: yay!!!

That's what I wanna hear from you, optimism!!!

Yeah I know there is so much I want to achieve! You are sounding so much more positive now!! :thumb_yello: yay!!!

That's what I wanna hear from you, optimism!!!

I have learned to be optimistic lately!!!! :naughty:

My BFF in Germany..... I have never met her in person! I met her like 4 years ago through the internet! She is From France and now lives in Germany and works for the United Nations! Anyways we are planning on meeting face to face soon.... and I want to be healthy and look PRETTY when we FINALLY meet! Funny how you can make lasting friendships on the computer! I love her more than people I have known in RL for EVER! :naughty:

I have learned to be optimistic lately!!!! :naughty:

My BFF in Germany..... I have never met her in person! I met her like 4 years ago through the internet! She is From France and now lives in Germany and works for the United Nations! Anyways we are planning on meeting face to face soon.... and I want to be healthy and look PRETTY when we FINALLY meet! Funny how you can make lasting friendships on the computer! I love her more than people I have known in RL for EVER! :naughty:

That is so cool! where on the internet did u meet her? So at least you have a goal and a possible target date to aim towards so that should be good motivation, as for me, well if all goes as I hope it will..i will DEFINITELY have some motivation :wink2:

Liz... I have to go now! I have to go bathe the baby and finish up all my last minute work! I will talk to you tomorrow!!!!! If anything happens... POST POST POST!!!!!! :huglove: Good Night!!!!!

ok, have a good evening! and I will let u guys know if anything happens tonight or in the morning!! I will probably be on tomoz night!!! :huglove:

Night Holly xxx

That is so cool! where on the internet did u meet her? So at least you have a goal and a possible target date to aim towards so that should be good motivation, as for me, well if all goes as I hope it will..i will DEFINITELY have some motivation :wink2:

I actually read something that she posted on Montreux Music.com and I e-mailed her..... and we became immediate friends! And have been SO close ever since! We talk all of the time, and exchange Birthday Gifts and such! I love her! I cannot wait to meet her for real!!!!!

Very true, you can all feel the bliss I will feel if it is true!!! (which I severely hope it is) I love the soap opera idea, the stories of the rambling thread! :mf_lustslow:

I am going to be able to make that Part 2 soon..... probably by tomorrow night!!!! We talk SO much!!!! :roftl: