WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Four hours is ridiculous! It is all together?

Yeah it is crazy and I am hoping it is a mistake it is jus online timetable! Last semester we had three hours of shorthand with only a 15 minute break and that was hard enough so hopefully it is still three hours of shorthand, but will find out soon!!!

Yeah it is crazy and I am hoping it is a mistake it is jus online timetable! Last semester we had three hours of shorthand with only a 15 minute break and that was hard enough so hopefully it is still three hours of shorthand, but will find out soon!!!

Even three hours is bad! My lectures last two hours at the most!

Hi honey :huglove:

Well.... if he does NOT come around - then you know it is HIS LOSS! I would say, if you do not hear from him *in any form* just forget about him! You NEVER know who you might meet at uni!~ And have a BLAST tonight with your friend.... just don't get too DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I agree with you Holly ;)

Hope to you meet you online in the evening, Liz :)

Btw, anyone here? :wink2:

I agree with you Holly ;)

Hope to you meet you online in the evening, Liz :)

Btw, anyone here? :wink2:

Yeah I am about to go out with drinking with mates, he never got in contact so screw him!!! So if i come back on later and dont make sense then u will know why :drink_nl:

Lol, see all u guys later!!!

Liz xxx

Yeah I am about to go out with drinking with mates, he never got in contact so screw him!!! So if i come back on later and dont make sense then u will know why :drink_nl:

Lol, see all u guys later!!!

Liz xxx

Have a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!

See ya tonight!

:huglove:

Will do, even though I am actually on here for about another 20 mins cos I got ready early!!! Lol!

Already slightly tipsy,too much vodka me thinks!! :wink2:

lol :) as Holly said, don't drink that much! xD (we want to chat to you later! :D ) and have fun (-: