WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol :) as Holly said, don't drink that much! xD (we want to chat to you later! :D ) and have fun (-:

Lol, Dont worry I wont drink too much when I am out as I cant really afford it so by the time I come on here I should have sobered up a bit :wink2: Everyone else have fun tonight on mfc and I want some ppl to be here when I get back so if there isnt :tears:

Anyway, hope u all have fun! I will have a drink for you all :wink2:

Lol, Dont worry I wont drink too much when I am out as I cant really afford it so by the time I come on here I should have sobered up a bit :wink2: Everyone else have fun tonight on mfc and I want some ppl to be here when I get back so if there isnt :tears:

Anyway, hope u all have fun! I will have a drink for you all :wink2:

HAVE TWO DRINKS FOR ME! :naughty:

Ok,god I will be very drunk by end of night, already about 2 (ok I lie maybe 3 or 4 ) vodka and cokes plus more drink!!! ok!

see u guys later if i dont post again til later!!

btw hi again sarah!!

xxx

Don't trip over any random drunk guys in the street~

omg, every 5 minutes, MFC logges me out saying something like "you have not enough permission to access this page, did you try to delete someone's post or anything like this?" ... :shocked: wtf o.o

has this hapenned to anyone? o.O

omg, every 5 minutes, MFC logges me out saying something like "you have not enough permission to access this page, did you try to delete someone's post or anything like this?" ... :shocked: wtf o.o

Yes it keeps happening to me I think mfc is playing up so dont worry,anyway I am going out now have fun guys and speak to u later!!!

Byeeeee xxxx

:huglove:

It is happening to ALOT of people!!! Deano is working on it!!!!!!!!

Hold Tight :huglove:

It is happening to ALOT of people!!! Deano is working on it!!!!!!!!

Hold Tight :huglove:

I was having the same problem but is have been fixed. However, I don't see the member list of who is online. But is OK for now.

I was having the same problem but is have been fixed. However, I don't see the member list of who is online. But is OK for now.

YAY!!!! :yay: I am SO glad you can get on the forums Lucy!

Were you about to go CRAZY>>> :naughty:

Thank you for the nice welcome

You all post so quickly!

This is nothing like the Hoosier one I'm addicted to

Theres no way I'll be able to keep up.

Apparently th mods are changing the settings which would explain the mysterious goings on with the ghostly signing out etc

This thread DOES move F-A-S-T...............

but this is NOTHING!!!! Wait until Revica gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!