WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im posting non stop on Hoosiers, every now and then on here, quite often on Popjustice and facebook and myspace.

and homework still sitting

---------------->here

done one question!

From how many? :roftl:

This thread DOES move F-A-S-T...............

but this is NOTHING!!!! Wait until Revica gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is soooo funny!!!! And this thread is moving like a snail at the moment! When Revica is here it will be like 20 pages past before you got one comment out!

Well im here now!!!! MooMoo to the rescue!!! :lmao:

everytime i come on i need to put up a sign that says: Warning, this thread is about to keep adding pages at the speed of light :mf_rosetinted:

But when Revica IS here all I can seem to do is MOO MOO MOO

......i dont think thats a good thing....-backs away....slowly- :naughty:

:biggrin2: And you can't usually tell what is going on..

haha ::thumb_yello: good job Barunka! you yook my advice :roftl:

REVICA does

do not. :mf_rosetinted: i just got them confused with chickens once...and then you added pigs to it....and it all ended up as one BIG MOOCLUCKOINKOINK

23... and erm another 4+ for mechanics

lol.. Im on the 3rd now!

:roftl: i know exactly the feeling. i KNOW that if i dont start consentrating on work itll NEVER get done..but...i STILL stay on cuz its so addicting!! :roftl: :roftl:

whats wrong??!! :huglove:

Hi!

Well. Erm. I just have to let it out. :blink:

Well the thing is that I have a ticket for a gig in London, in Feb and I planned to have a lovely trip, but I dunno if I can/should go. I was supposed to go there with a friend, but she just decided to leave me on my own and said that she wasn't coming. I got all sad, cause it would be a BIG trip for me and I would prefer to have some company. So I asked my other friend and just a few minutes ago I got an email from her, saying that she won't be able to make it either. :tears:

What am I supposed to do now? I wanna go soooo badly, I have been waiting for this since December! But the thought of travelling there alone scares me to hell. London is HUGE and I don't know anything about it. And English isn't even my first language, so I would suck at asking directions and help. And besides that, I don't even know if my mum will give me the permission to go alone, cause she only agreed if I went with a friend. :tears:

It's all so difficult. :thumbdown:

Hi!

Well. Erm. I just have to let it out. :blink:

Well the thing is that I have a ticket for a gig in London, in Feb and I planned to have a lovely trip, but I dunno if I can/should go. I was supposed to go there with a friend, but she just decided to leave me on my own and said that she wasn't coming. I got all sad, cause it would be a BIG trip for me and I would prefer to have some company. So I asked my other friend and just a few minutes ago I got an email from her, saying that she won't be able to make it either. :tears:

What am I supposed to do now? I wanna go soooo badly, I have been waiting for this since December! But the thought of travelling there alone scares me to hell. London is HUGE and I don't know anything about it. And English isn't even my first language, so I would suck at asking directions and help. And besides that, I don't even know if my mum will give me the permission to go alone, cause she only agreed if I went with a friend. :tears:

It's all so difficult. :thumbdown:

Aww!! poor love!

although it isnt so drastic for me, pretty much the same thing happened to me, except, im in New Jersey, and the gigs in NYC. but, i dont care anymore, because i got tired of worrying over what my friends would say, and now im just going by myself. (w/ exception of parents dropping me off there and maybe staying in line for a bit w/ me)

i dont know what to say about yours though! but i have to say, dont worry TOO much. you gotta find a way to be there! im sure, anywhichway, with a friend, or by yourself, you will have a LOT of fun :thumb_yello:

i hope you find a good solution!! :huglove:

Aww!! poor love!

although it isnt so drastic for me, pretty much the same thing happened to me, except, im in New Jersey, and the gigs in NYC. but, i dont care anymore, because i got tired of worrying over what my friends would say, and now im just going by myself. (w/ exception of parents dropping me off there and maybe staying in line for a bit w/ me)

i dont know what to say about yours though! but i have to say, dont worry TOO much. you gotta find a way to be there! im sure, anywhichway, with a friend, or by yourself, you will have a LOT of fun :thumb_yello:

i hope you find a good solution!! :huglove:

Yeah, it sucks when things like that happen.

I'm not scared of anything exept the travelling part and getting to the place I would stay, once I would be all settled in it would be lovely to go and hang around London. I haven't been to Stansted airport before:blink: I would have to find a train to get to London. :blink: I would have to use the tube:blink: I would have to find the place I would stay.:blink: I would have to find the venue:blink:

I am just thinking that maybe I should not go, cause it would be too much or something, I mean better safe than sorry. Who knows, I might get totally lost or something and if I won't enjoy the trip then it would be just ruined.

But my heart would break if I didn't go. It's already breaking. Slowly.

fine. MooMooHols isnt here so im off to work blah :thumbdown:

tty all laters!

btw, im not gonna be here this weekend and unless im getting on the computer BEFORE school or IN school, i wont be on after tonight until monday...maybe sunday night... DONT TALK TOO MUCH W/O MEE!!!! :naughty:

ill try and stay up late tonight, but i also have to work on one last thing for where im going this weekend. and i got tons of homework for actual school tommorow, AND i JUST got a lovely english project that normally i would work on during the weekend if i was home, but now ill have to find another time to meet up w/ my partner :thumbdown:

-phewph- lol, ill talk to you tonight MooMooHols!! and everyone else, Kittiz, etc. :wink2:

Yeah, it sucks when things like that happen.

I'm not scared of anything exept the travelling part and getting to the place I would stay, once I would be all settled in it would be lovely to go and hang around London. I haven't been to Stansted airport before:blink: I would have to find a train to get to London. :blink: I would have to use the tube:blink: I would have to find the place I would stay I would have to find the venue:blink:

I am just thinking that maybe I should not go, cause it would be too much or something, I mean better safe than sorry. Who knows, I might get totally lost or something and if I won't enjoy the trip then it would be just ruined.

But my heart would break if I didn't go. It's already breaking. Slowly.

noo!! you must go, find out as much information as you can for now, so you are VERY prepared.. look at maps or something :naughty: but, you can deffnitly, for now, (before you decide if youre gonna not go) search up information on some close things to where your gonna stay, how far away is the venue, etc. it might help :thumb_yello:

i hope you end up going :thumb_yello:

noo!! you must go, find out as much information as you can for now, so you are VERY prepared.. look at maps or something :naughty: but, you can deffnitly, for now, (before you decide if youre gonna not go) search up information on some close things to where your gonna stay, how far away is the venue, etc. it might help :thumb_yello:

i hope you end up going :thumb_yello:

Ok, I will have to think about it A LOT!

Thanks for the chat. I just needed to share that with someone! :huglove:

I'm going to sleep now anyway, so bye all! :wink2:

It is sooo quiet tonight!!

Where's everybody???

Hello??

Anybody???:tears:

aaahhh Lucy!!!! Liz is out getting drunk! I have no clue where MooMoo is and I just talked to Jess on the phone! :naughty: