HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen the video. OMG!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I haven't SO I will have to watch it tomorrow!!!!

Good Night Lucy!!!! I have to go bathe the baby!

:huglove:

WE WILL TALK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited :woot_jump:

:fisch:

:tears:

:crybaby:

:crybaby:

awww :huglove:

its okay Lucy!! we all love ya!! its fun seeing ya when we do, even if its not everyday :wub2:

I lovez ya too MooMooHolz! sadly i highly doubt ill be here tommorow...so...if you want to talk to me through txts....i WILL have my phone on me :mf_rosetinted:

(you can try and call too, but, i dont have too many minutes on my phone and i wont always be free to talk T.T )

:roftl: i know.

but, omg, i am SOO not sleeping tonight!!! its sucks, cuz i really wanna too... my bed is sooo comfortable...and ....sleepy ...-snore-

hehe :naughty:

but, i JUST got off the phone where i had this conference call like thing with my fellow councler and another person and pretty much, i went over everything i need for this weekend, and i have to get EVERYTHING ready tonight, i have a lot of stuff i gotta make and a lot of items to bring, etc. i STILL need to pack and once again, i cant do anything tommorow cuz the second i come home i'm leaving for the cabin place thing...lol

and i still havent finished my work, so, im not gonna be posting on here after this post. gotta finish my homework and pack, and prepare for tommorow!!

see you all later!!

love ya MooMooHolz!!