WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Very well thanks! How's your day been?

it was okay.. very relaxing :thumb_yello: cause friday's the weekend in cairo.. so i just did nothing all day :naughty:

how about yours?

Good thanks, I got a cool new phone today!!! :)

yayy :roftl: which one?

you can text ian more:naughty: (is that the right name)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was okay.. very relaxing :thumb_yello: cause friday's the weekend in cairo.. so i just did nothing all day :naughty:

how about yours?

yayy :roftl: which one?

you can text ian more:naughty: (is that the right name)

It is a nokia 5300 xpress music phone and the thing with Ian doesnt exist, he never got in contact so once I get to uni am forgetting about him!!!

I've been at uni and now I'm really tired! I'm happy that the weekend is here!

aww.. haha yes you should party tonight:punk:

It is a nokia 5300 xpress music phone and the thing with Ian doesnt exist, he never got in contact so once I get to uni am forgetting about him!!!

wow that's so cool! hehe that's the spirit.. you'll find someone else :thumb_yello:

aww.. haha yes you should party tonight:punk:

wow that's so cool! hehe that's the spirit.. you'll find someone else :thumb_yello:

Yeah you are right and there are many more men better than him!!! I jus hope I find him/he finds me, whoever and wherever he is!!! :wub2:

How can u always be so optimistic??? I wish I had your optimism!!! :wink2:

Lol I am actually a BIG realistic pesimist! You have never ever seen a bigger one than me, but it's bad to be one, so I am trying to change that ;)

aww so do i! do you believe that there's one guy/person out there for everyone?:blink:

OMG YES!!! i really believe that there is someone out there for everyone it is jus a case of finding them or them finding you!!! I am a soppy romantic but I have always felt like that!!!:wub2:

aww so do i! do you believe that there's one guy/person out there for everyone?:blink:

*Barunka shows her real person*

Nope, unfortunately, and if there is one, I don't think it's very probable the two would meet...

But it would be nice :wub2:

Yay, there is someone else who believes this too!!

Barunka, your pessimism is coming out again, OPTIMISM!!!:wink2:

In topic called "love", there is no optimism for Barunka :thumbdown:

Wish there were some :)

OMG YES!!! i really believe that there is someone out there for everyone it is jus a case of finding them or them finding you!!! I am a soppy romantic but I have always felt like that!!!:wub2:

I believe there is too!!

me too! but i think there must be more then one person.. or at least more than one possibility.

*Barunka shows her real person*

Nope, unfortunately, and if there is one, I don't think it's very probable the two would meet...

But it would be nice :wub2:

it would:wub2: .. i hope there's more the one person.. it would, going through life without falling in love

In topic called "love", there is no optimism for Barunka :thumbdown:

Wish there were some :)

awwww...Barunka, there is hope for u yet!!! I am on about a certain German lad. Try and stay positive (yes I know I am not exactly taking my own advice but i have good reason not to take my own advice) jus dont worry if u dont get a boyfriend, have fun and rnjoy yourself. Things often happening when u dont expect it!!

awwww...Barunka, there is hope for u yet!!! I am on about a certain German lad. Try and stay positive (yes I know I am not exactly taking my own advice but i have good reason not to take my own advice) jus dont worry if u dont get a boyfriend, have fun and rnjoy yourself. Things often happening when u dont expect it!!

:naughty: that certain lad wouldn't be bad.... :das::roftl:

I know, it usually happens when you don't expect it, but i haven't expected anything til yet :biggrin2:

anyway, you're right, i should enjoy single life ;)

:naughty: that certain lad wouldn't be bad.... :das::roftl:

I know, it usually happens when you don't expect it, but i haven't expected anything til yet :biggrin2:

anyway, you're right, i should enjoy single life ;)

Yeah, I havent exactly had much luck with boyfriends so count yourself lucky, no boyfriends is better than bad boyfriends!!

I wonder where Holly is tonight? she is usually on about this time!!! Holly???