WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Yeah, I havent exactly had much luck with boyfriends so count yourself lucky, no boyfriends is better than bad boyfriends!!

I wonder where Holly is tonight? she is usually on about this time!!! Holly???

I dunno :shocked: Hmmm it's friday.. maybe gone out?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really agree that tings happen when you don't expect them too.. which sucks because i tend to expect things.. but oh well

Yeah I know what u mean, but I am determined not to think about looking for a new boyfriend, I am jus going to get my head down and concentrate on my studies at uni and will try not to think about guys!!!

Yeah I know what u mean, but I am determined not to think about looking for a new boyfriend, I am jus going to get my head down and concentrate on my studies at uni and will try not to think about guys!!!

Good decision! And while studying, you will meet another guy :wink2:

Good decision! And while studying, you will meet another guy :wink2:

good thinking!:thumb_yello:

where and what do you study?

wow that must be really cool.. i love writing too! but i'm still not sure what i want to study..

Yeah It is good, I love my course. I wanna write for a music mag when I graduate like Q!!! Do you prefer writing non fiction or factual???

Me neither and I should decide very soon... :boxed:

me too :mf_rosetinted: what year are you in?

Yeah It is good, I love my course. I wanna write for a music mag when I graduate like Q!!! Do you prefer writing non fiction or factual???

nonfictional.. i don't have a particularly wild imagination.. i also like to paint.. what about you?

nonfictional.. i don't have a particularly wild imagination.. i also like to paint.. what about you?

I still have two years to go, but for the next year I should choose subjects which I may need for the uni, so it's practically like choosing what to study...

and you? :)

I love writing both types really.For example I am currently making Mika's pressie. I am rewriting some of his songs into poems, these will be based on the stories of the songs and may be from different points of views. I have already rewritten Billy Brown and working on 2 more at mo. do u wanna see the one I have done and tell me what u think?

Maybe if u r interested in non fiction a creative writing degree would be good for u!!!

I still have two years to go, but for the next year I should choose subjects which I may need for the uni, so it's practically like choosing what to study...

and you? :)

oohh.. i had to do that two years ago :thumbdown: i'm supposed to go to uni next year lol :boxed: it's so sad i have no future..

I love writing both types really.For example I am currently making Mika's pressie. I am rewriting some of his songs into poems, these will be based on the stories of the songs and may be from different points of views. I have already rewritten Billy Brown and working on 2 more at mo. do u wanna see the one I have done and tell me what u think?

Maybe if u r interested in non fiction a creative writing degree would be good for u!!!

wow that's amaazing!! yes post it pleeease :blush-anim-cl:

yeah that sounds really interesting :thumb_yello: i loved doing creative writing at gcse english anyway..

oohh.. i had to do that two years ago :thumbdown: i'm supposed to go to uni next year lol :boxed: it's so sad i have no future..

yeah that sounds really interesting :thumb_yello: i loved doing creative writing at gcse english anyway..

Ok as u asked so nicely here is the rewritten Billy Brown poem, hope u like it!!!

What now?

My life once had a plan,

I felt secure, like I had a purpose in this world

Now, I am standing on the sand, barefooted

with no plans or idea

So, what now?

A new lover? A new place to call my home?

I left my old life when I fell in love with him.

He, that I secretly met everyday,

betraying my wife for the sake of myself.

But now, both are far away from here.

So, what now?

I look out to sea wondering what happens next.

I imagine the waves washing my past away,

clearing the path for my new life to begin.

But do I stay here, settle down once more

build a new life, a new home here?

Or do I move someplace else to start anew?

What now?

So what do u think? I will accept any constructive criticism u have!!!

Come on! You have future! :)

Hi girlies!!! What in the world is going on here?????? :roftl:

Hollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :)

We were just talking about studies :biggrin2:

Omg, sounds so strange...

Anyway, we're glad to have you here, few pages ago, we were talking about where you could be :)

Ok as u asked so nicely here is the rewritten Billy Brown poem, hope u like it!!!

What now?

My life once had a plan,

I felt secure, like I had a purpose in this world

Now, I am standing on the sand, barefooted

with no plans or idea

So, what now?

A new lover? A new place to call my home?

I left my old life when I fell in love with him.

He, that I secretly met everyday,

betraying my wife for the sake of myself.

But now, both are far away from here.

So, what now?

I look out to sea wondering what happens next.

I imagine the waves washing my past away,

clearing the path for my new life to begin.

But do I stay here, settle down once more

build a new life, a new home here?

Or do I move someplace else to start anew?

What now?

So what do u think? I will accept any constructive criticism u have!!!

i love ittt!!:wub2:

it's a very good reflection of billy brown's character.. it kind of reminds me of Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" in the last bit.. maybe he could even question his ability to settle down? i love the image of the waves.. but i think where it goes "with no plans or idea" you could kind of elaborate or replace plans with something else?

you've done a great job:thumb_yello:

Anyway, we're glad to have you here, few pages ago, we were talking about where you could be :)

I brought up the conversation of where Holly could be!!!:sneaky2:

only kidding, love ya really Barunk!!!:huglove:

i love ittt!!:wub2:

it's a very good reflection of billy brown's character.. it kind of reminds me of Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" in the last bit.. maybe he could even question his ability to settle down? i love the image of the waves.. but i think where it goes "with no plans or idea" you could kind of elaborate or replace plans with something else?

you've done a great job:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the feedback.Yeah I think you are right I am a bit too vague on the ideas and plans bit!! I will have to look a the poem u mention, I have heard of the poet jus not the poem!!! I will post some more up when I have finished them,I am jus finishing up Grace Kelly and in the planning stages of Erase!!

OKAY..... I am 'REALLY' here now!!! :lmao:

I was no where exciting that is for sure!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

yay you're being optimistic again! :roftl:

heyy! how are you?

I just found out I am optimistic about other people and very very pesimistic about me! :biggrin2:

.. :boxed: There must be some mistakes in this sentence... Liiiz? :roftl: