WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the feedback.Yeah I think you are right I am a bit too vague on the ideas and plans bit!! I will have to look a the poem u mention, I have heard of the poet jus not the poem!!! I will post some more up when I have finished them,I am jus finishing up Grace Kelly and in the planning stages of Erase!!

yayy keep them coming :roftl: and gooluck:thumb_yello:

I just found out I am optimistic about other people and very very pesimistic about me! :biggrin2:

.. :boxed: There must be some mistakes in this sentence... Liiiz? :roftl:

haha it's actually good! because then you'll encourage other ppl but keep your own expectations low.. but looking on the brightside it more healthyy! hmmm...:blink:

yayy keep them coming :roftl: and gooluck:thumb_yello:

haha it's actually good! because then you'll encourage other ppl but keep your own expectations low.. but looking on the brightside it more healthyy! hmmm...:blink:

Thanks, Grace Kelly is almost done, although not so sure about it, doesnt seem as good as billy brown one and erase I am still planning!

:wub2:

Thanks, Grace Kelly is almost done, although not so sure about it, doesnt seem as good as billy brown one and erase I am still planning!

:wub2:

hehe oh i'm sure they'll be great also :)

Erase is one of my fave songs!!!! :wub2:

i love it too! but my fav is stuck in the middle!:wub2: i don't noe why..

Holly how did you actually got to know Mika's songs? I ask only cause americans can't know him from radio or such stuff... (can they?) .. :)

NO :sneaky2:

They REFUSE to play him on the radio here!!!! I call the radio stations everyday and BUG them!!!!! They just do not 'get it' they will SOON....and you will hear NOTHING but Mika on the radio!!!!! My best friend lives in Germany and she turned me on to Mika 8 months ago..... I INSTANTLY fell in love..... and THEN I saw a picture of him and I was like :wub2: THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! :naughty:

They REFUSE to play him on the radio here!!!! I call the radio stations everyday and BUG them!!!!! They just do not 'get it' they will SOON....and you will hear NOTHING but Mika on the radio!!!!! My best friend lives in Germany and she turned me on to Mika 8 months ago..... I INSTANTLY fell in love..... and THEN I saw a picture of him and I was like :wub2: THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Oooh I see :thumb_yello: Stupid american radios...

-.-

I heard him on an american radio TWICE... only twice >.<

They just should start playing him ;)

Btw Liz, post post post!

Oooh I see :thumb_yello: Stupid american radios...

-.-

I heard him on an american radio TWICE... only twice >.<

They just should start playing him ;)

Btw Liz, post post post!

IF I actually heard Mika on the RADIO.... I think I would faint! :blink:

IF I actually heard Mika on the RADIO.... I think I would faint! :blink:

wait, i just remembered i heard him more than twice... okay let's say five times? they played Grace Kelly on AOL XM20 on 20 and once there was Love today on AOL RED Radio... i was so shocked to hear it there :shocked:

Btw, i love your sig :D that chicken thing ^^

that sucks! we even have him here in egypt..

they're not very nice for doing that:thumbdown: but he's still pretty famour anyway so who cares!

Ok,people before I think about heading off to sleep I can give u a preview of the next poem, it isnt the final draft but it would be great to get some feedback on a work in progress poem, so what do u think? should i post it???

yay yes post post post :roftl:

We have excellent taste!!!!!! :lmao:

haha of course we doo! :P:roftl:

Ok,guys here is the next poem but this one is still a bit rough round the edges but would be great to hear your feedback!!!

This one is of course Grace Kelly and rather than use metaphors like Mika did I rewrote it into a literal and blunt meaning of the song! So hope u like it!!!

(NO title as of yet)

Who are you to state who I am or who I should be?

You try to make me conform to your ways to become someone I'm not!

I know who I am but you don't seem to understand this do you?

I am a unique person, not a crowd follower.

Don't try to manipulate me ,

because it won't work.

You think everyone will come in here

and change themselves until you are happy,

Well I wont!

I know who I am and I'm sticking to it!!!

There we go, it is quite a short one but it hopefully gets the message accross..so, what do u think? I probably need to add a few more verses but wanted your opinions on it so far and if u think I am going in the right direction for this song!