WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Oh yeah!!!!

I have been to 4 gigs which out of 4, two are unofficial. Meaning: MIKA at Good Morning America and the surprise gig afterwards.

YOU??

Omg, i can only be jealous :naughty:!!!!

:) I have been only to 1 before, that was in Berlin and now I'm going to two in London...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!! MIKA + LONDON= perfect combo!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yepp! :-) I can't wait!!!

But it will be a TOUGH fight to get to the front :boxed:

I always have to travel so far for his gigs, .. as I doubt he knows that my country exists :thumbdown::naughty:

sorry i don't want to be mean and to be banned by a bunch of bastards again

but i've got a question ?

why Mika he just can't get enough of the meows and prancing arounds ?

now that vocal lady is prancing around too !! and Luke's hands are sort of prancing around on the keyboard ...

i just !!! sigh

I'm confused:blink:

Sorry:mf_rosetinted:

Yayy :wub2: I'm going to 28.. so far.. but i'm hoping to buy a ticket for one of the other shows! I'm going with a friend.. you?

Omg come to 26th show ^.^ That would be great (=

I am travelling alone to England and I am staying there with Liz!

i hope we won't need to go that far!:mf_rosetinted: but even if we do who cares right?:cool:

Yeah, who cares! Everyone in there (ok, almost everyone) will be from MFC and they will all understand that :wink2: ...

I think it wouldn't be that hard to find you, as I don't think there will be many people from Egypt :wink2::)

I am back but not for long, I am going out to student union, they have a goths and toffs night, I am dressed up as a goth!!! :wink2: Hope everyone is ok! I will be on later as I am not staying out late cos I have work in the morning, I have to catch the 7.58 train to Woking (near London) :shocked: