WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

I am back but not for long, I am going out to student union, they have a goths and toffs night, I am dressed up as a goth!!! :wink2: Hope everyone is ok! I will be on later as I am not staying out late cos I have work in the morning, I have to catch the 7.58 train to Woking (near London) :shocked:

Hello! Have a great time!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am back but not for long, I am going out to student union, they have a goths and toffs night, I am dressed up as a goth!!! :wink2: Hope everyone is ok! I will be on later as I am not staying out late cos I have work in the morning, I have to catch the 7.58 train to Woking (near London) :shocked:

lol, a friend of mine is just in Woking :shocked::D

Not a very good role model for kiddies is it... turning up stumbling!

Lol, dont worry I am mainly hyper from the amount of caffeine I have consumed cos instead of alcohol I have been drinking coke (and had a little bit of alcohol but not that much :wink2:

School would've been alot more fun! :naughty:

I believe our art teacher is always high :roftl: That guy usually forgets to come into the lesson and when he comes, he stays maybe for 2 minutes...

In the last lesson, he came to me and asked "What did you draw?" .. I didn't even have a piece of paper in front of me :roftl: I was talking to my mate... so I was like "Aheeem..." and then he said "Nice! Go on." and went away :P

Freak :D

I believe our art teacher is always high :roftl: That guy usually forgets to come into the lesson and when he comes, he stays maybe for 2 minutes...

In the last lesson, he came to me and asked "What did you draw?" .. I didn't even have a piece of paper in front of me :roftl: I was talking to my mate... so I was like "Aheeem..." and then he said "Nice! Go on." and went away :P

Freak :D

:roftl: He shouldn't be teaching at all!

:roftl: He shouldn't be teaching at all!

Most of our teachers shouldn't be teaching at all :blink:

For example, my english "teacher" .. :sneaky2: I can't even call her a teacher! I can't teach at all and I would still be much better than her :naughty: