WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I came back on my laptop to add something to my website, and then i checked the Hoosiers fan club.. suprise suprise nothing new then on here.. and there were crazy awake people like me :D

:biggrin2: There are more crazy awake ones than you think :D At weekends, I am like up until 4am :blink:

hey everyone hows everyone doing?? dont know if u all saw and are regular readers of perez but i am and i love when he mentions mika and to day he did he posted a interview up and i was bouncing of the walls its a very good interview i think (but i think all interviews with mika are good ones lol) here is the website http://perezhilton.com/page/3/ its the second thing down :wink2: hope u guys like it if u havent seen it yet

hey everyone hows everyone doing?? dont know if u all saw and are regular readers of perez but i am and i love when he mentions mika and to day he did he posted a interview up and i was bouncing of the walls its a very good interview i think (but i think all interviews with mika are good ones lol) here is the website http://perezhilton.com/page/3/ its the second thing down :wink2: hope u guys like it if u havent seen it yet

I have already read it :) I think it's really cool that Perez supports Mika (he should come online to MFC again! (-: ) , as Mika once said, it's unbelievable how much influence it has on readers when he posts a song/article about anyone!

I have already read it :) I think it's really cool that Perez supports Mika (he should come online to MFC again! (-: ) , as Mika once said, it's unbelievable how much influence it has on readers when he posts a song/article about anyone!

i no! i actually found out about mikas dodgy holiday tour on perez hilton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!