WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im 17 now, I turn 18 right at the end of august.. you know how painful it is right now that all my friends are going clubbing and drinking?!

Hello Holly

Come on, that's only few months left... :)

Its still forever to the 27th of August, by that time the Summer Holidays are over and I'll (fingers crossed) be off to uni!

Cool, your birthday is on 27th August??? Mine is 1st September we are like 4 days apart (and a few years but I mean birthday!!) I am complete opposite I am the oldest of my mates so I had to buy the drinks in, trust me it wld b great being one of the younger ones sometimes!!!

:D But there are still a lot of older ones than you :bleh::D

haha i noe i was just trying to make myself feel better:mf_rosetinted:

I am okay..... just stressed out!!!! :insane:

aww why's that

Im 17 now, I turn 18 right at the end of august.. you know how painful it is right now that all my friends are going clubbing and drinking?!

Hello Holly

haha don't you worry i'm sure it'll happen sooner than you think:thumb_yello: maybe you can hang out with people a grade younger for now?:blink:

Freshers week is going to be crazy for me! Ill just have turned old enough and then there no stopping me :D:D

Someone was talking about the age going up, Ive heard might have been then its not, but they said april.... I cannot imagine uni without being really drunk a lot of the time!

there's just too much to do in so little time..and teachers are inconsiderate and they're setting stuff which is impossible to complete!

whatever:cool:

so how was your day?

it was ok,busy and tiring but good! In a very creative mood now so if u are going to be on for long tonight then u may get a preview of the poem, I will need some good feedback on anything I post and u r always so good at it!!!

hey everyone just came back from the mall/movies i saw juno and it was so good! i cried in it hahaha i always end up tearing up during movies lol and i got amazing buys from h and m i love that store!

Me too, but only abroad as the clothes they sell in here are crap :sneaky2::naughty:

it was ok,busy and tiring but good! In a very creative mood now so if u are going to be on for long tonight then u may get a preview of the poem I will need some good feedback on anything I post and u r always so good at it!!!

haha thanks:D

hehe okay try to post what you can:thumb_yello: but i'm not sure i'll be on for too long because it's 1.30am here!

haha thanks:D

hehe okay try to post what you can:thumb_yello: but i'm not sure i'll be on for too long because it's 1.30am here!

:shocked: Already?? I thought Egypt is in the same time zone as us...

I always learn something new here :naughty: