WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

I'm not sure, I think so

Its gone up a percent because I was good and went in to most of the lessons this week

I did have a couple of weeks of for medical reasons which are a bit on going... its not something curable, if you know what I mean

I have the meeting on tuesday Eeeeek

How come your brother is at the concert and not you Revica?

I hope you will have no problems...

I missed a lot of lessons this year too...( 176 :boxed::biggrin2: ) but fortunately, it is still okay :-)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awwwwwww thats soo sweet i wish i could say that about my brother lol!:roftl: omg be sure to put the pics he takes on here i wanna see them! and how are u doing??? i have to still do 2 journal entries by tomorow and math and global and science hw!!!!! y do i procrastinate so much :crybaby:

I'm not sure' date=' I think so

Its gone up a percent because I was good and went in to most of the lessons this week

I did have a couple of weeks of for medical reasons which are a bit on going... its not something curable, if you know what I mean

I have the meeting on tuesday Eeeeek

How come your brother is at the concert and not you Revica?[/quote']

i KNOW i keep procstinating everything. after this, i am gonna do as much as i can w/ as little distractions so i can be FULLY FOCUSED on TOMMOROW!!!! Aimee! ill be seeing you sooo sooon1!! <33

and, my brother was there, and not me, cuz my brother's in college, and his friends surprised him w/ the tickets, he actually had to miss classes to go, but ofcourse he did :naughty:

i dont mind that he went and not me, i begged his friend (who told me before my brother even knew) to take me w/ them, lol, but, i wouldnt have been able to make it any which way....I DONT MIND ILL BE SEEING HIM TOMMOROW!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

i KNOW i keep procstinating everything. after this, i am gonna do as much as i can w/ as little distractions so i can be FULLY FOCUSED on TOMMOROW!!!! Aimee! ill be seeing you sooo sooon1!! <33

and, my brother was there, and not me, cuz my brother's in college, and his friends surprised him w/ the tickets, he actually had to miss classes to go, but ofcourse he did :naughty:

i dont mind that he went and not me, i begged his friend (who told me before my brother even knew) to take me w/ them, lol, but, i wouldnt have been able to make it any which way....I DONT MIND ILL BE SEEING HIM TOMMOROW!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

Omg, tommorow! Lucky you!!! Already excited? :wink2:

Omg, tommorow! Lucky you!!! Already excited? :wink2:

nope. :mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump::lmao: ARE YOU KIDDING, LOL, HOW CAN I NOT BE!!!!! i believe i scared every single one of my friends today.....and teachers :mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump::lmao: ARE YOU KIDDING, LOL, HOW CAN I NOT BE!!!!! i believe i scared every single one of my friends today.....and teachers :mf_rosetinted:

loooooooooooooooooooooool :wink2:

:lmao: Don't worry, that's Mika syndrom... ;-)That's normal :glasses2:

I scared everyone before gig in Berlin and now I am going to scare them again! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: i had suucchh an amazing day today!!!

its crazy :wub2:

i have stories about 2 teachers...one not really my teacher..

AND, the one teacher i DID tell was DePalo and thats cuz i wrote an essay bout Mika in her class, (english teacher) and she was so interested she actually made me burn her a copy of his CD :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: i had suucchh an amazing day today!!!

its crazy :wub2:

i have stories about 2 teachers...one not really my teacher..

AND, the one teacher i DID tell was DePalo and thats cuz i wrote an essay bout Mika in her class, (english teacher) and she was so interested she actually made me burn her a copy of his CD :roftl: :roftl:

o that reminds me ada i need to make u a copy of live in cartoon motion

hahaha the funny thing is i never told any teachers!!!:shocked::roftl: they must have found out cuz of me yelling it in the halls or they are mfc members:blink: that would be weird!

Omg, just imagine you chatted with one of them here.. :roftl:

Maybe because they heard it :thumb_yello:

But it's still weird!!!

o that reminds me ada i need to make u a copy of live in cartoon motion

hahaha, yaa!! you better :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

Holly's plane landed around two hours ago!! hopefuly once she gets internet connection she'll come visit us :wub2: