WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't worry i'm sure you won't! pack your stuf fup now so it's ready and so that you won't forget something.. even if you forget something it won't matter cause you'd still see Mika!! unless you forget your ticket haha..

ohh n don't forget to take a pen/marker and soemthing to be signed if you meet him (eg LICM album)..

At the last gig, I had to have a biig back-pack with me ... there was no place to leave it :boxed: I was standing in the first row with my back-pack on the floor :roftl: Nothing was damaged and I still wonder how this is possible :shocked::D

At the last gig, I had to have a biig back-pack with me ... there was no place to leave it :boxed: I was standing in the first row with my back-pack on the floor :roftl: Nothing was damaged and I still wonder how this is possible :shocked::D

amazing :shocked:

still looking for a roommate :wink2:

haha i think 10 inches = 25 cm

it's big but longchamp won't be heavy.. and it's easy to carry.. as long as you don't fill it with too much stuff

yeah i am planning on bringing licm cd for him to sighn along with sharpies camera wallet extra gloves and marshmellows to play chubby bunny on the line!

haha i think 10 inches = 25 cm

it's big but longchamp won't be heavy.. and it's easy to carry.. as long as you don't fill it with too much stuff

not bad if it's not too heavy...i'll take something smaller with me though...I'm getting all worked up and it's still a month away :shocked:

never travelled before to see a gig....and i can't forget exames before that :blink:

not bad if it's not too heavy...i'll take something smaller with me though...I'm getting all worked up and it's still a month away :shocked:

never travelled before to see a gig....and i can't forget exames before that :blink:

ahhh same here!:wub2: are you gona see him in london?

yeah i am planning on bringing licm cd for him to sighn along with sharpies camera wallet extra gloves and marshmellows to play chubby bunny on the line!

sounds good!:thumb_yello: i don't think you're taking too much stuff