• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how long are you staying??? need a roommate?? :punk:

a week..you?

i'm not sure because my friend's supposed to be going with me:blush-anim-cl: ..sorry.. but i'll let you know if something comes up...

i think i've seen two threads abotu london accomodation around here.. one's called 'london accomodation' and the other 'london accomodation griffin house' (or something along those lines)

Good night everyone! I am so freakin tired :-)

Aimee (and everyone going to the NYC gig), enjoy it!!!!!!!!! I am already lookin forward to hearing from you what was it like (of course great, but I wanna hear details :mf_rosetinted::wink2: )

a week..you?

i'm not sure because my friend's supposed to be going with me:blush-anim-cl: ..sorry.. but i'll let you know if something comes up...

i think i've seen two threads abotu london accomodation around here.. one's called 'london accomodation' and the other 'london accomodation griffin house' (or something along those lines)

i know but everyone already booked everything :tears:

O

M

G

holly!! please tell me if you gave him my stuff!!! (and did you maybe get him to sign something for me -puppyface-)

:huglove:

it was great meeting everyone though!! (Holly, you better sleep good and REST YOUR FEET!!) poor thing! Moomoo! :huglove:

when i went to the stage door they said he wouldnt sighn anything or take pics and that he would be out much later because he had an afterparty i didnt want to but my parents and friend made me go home so i didnt get to stay for him to leave :tears:

i didnt either :tears:

ohwell, UR LUCKY YOU MANAGED TO GET ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

i didnt either :tears:

ohwell, UR LUCKY YOU MANAGED TO GET ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

hahaha i NO!!!! so i saw liam going up there and i was like if he goes up there so am i!!! haha so i managed to clime up on to the handle and they said no more people and i asked the security for one more person and he picked me up and shoved me on stage lol!

hahaha i NO!!!! so i saw liam going up there and i was like if he goes up there so am i!!! haha so i managed to clime up on to the handle and they said no more people and i asked the security for one more person and he picked me up and shoved me on stage lol!

Omg, so you were on the stage :shocked: Wow!!! What did you do there? :D

I think this must be the first gig where people were on stage... or wasn't it? o.o

the one near paris on july 6 i hopefully will go to that one but they are wayyyy expensive i rather go to t in the park in scotland because they have better performers there but i dont know if he will be there

Aaah festivals in Europe :) So you are going to travel that far only for him? Wow :):thumb_yello: !

well my sisters live in scotland england and france but they are only excuses to go to europe lol i am really planning on going for mika!

:roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello: "they are only excuses for seeing Mika" ,lol! :D

But I know, it's definetly worth it :mf_rosetinted: