WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

OMG how did u guess the song right?? I cant believe this, I am slightly freaked out as both u and Barunka guessed it right!!

*starts looking around room for hidden cameras* :wink2:

Yes that is the one I am doing next, am jus starting plannning stages at the mo!!!

Wow! i'm usually very bad at guessing :boxed: let us know when you're done:naughty: :thumb_yello:

We are all stalking you :glasses2::naughty:

muahahaha yes we are

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha yes!!! i started crying today in homeroom/ band cuz i was telling my friends about MIKA and i got all upset cuz i missed him!

....i cried last night too...

and i felt my eyes tearing that night when i was in the car on the way home cuz i realized it was over, and i wouldnt be seeing mika after the show ...

:thumb_yello:

Wow! i'm usually very bad at guessing :boxed: let us know when you're done:naughty: :thumb_yello:

muahahaha yes we are

yeah of course, I will post it up when I am done!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: stalkers??? *creeping away quietly whilst looking for the cameras*

hahaha yes!!! i started crying today in homeroom/ band cuz i was telling my friends about MIKA and i got all upset cuz i missed him!

Awwww....Aimee!!!

I forgot to ask you, did u or anyone ask him about the ticket/chicken thing? cos u said u were going to ask :wink2:

Awwww....Aimee!!!

I forgot to ask you, did u or anyone ask him about the ticket/chicken thing? cos u said u were going to ask :wink2:

no :tears: i totally freaked and everyone else was kindof shouting questions at hime but i did ask him if he is performing at any festivals this summer:wink2: and the answer is yes in europe!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE THERE MY PARENTS PROMISED!!!!!!!!!

no :tears: i totally freaked and everyone else was kindof shouting questions at hime but i did ask him if he is performing at any festivals this summer:wink2: and the answer is yes in europe!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE THERE MY PARENTS PROMISED!!!!!!!!!

Yay...I might get to meet u then, I am hoping to go to a few festivals in the summer, so far i am jus going to the Isle of Wight festival but I wanna go to more!!! :wub2: Especially if Mika is performing at them :wink2:

Yay...I might get to meet u then, I am hoping to go to a few festivals in the summer, so far i am jus going to the Isle of Wight festival but I wanna go to more!!! :wub2: Especially if Mika is performing at them :wink2:

Lucky, lucky people :)

wow any idea where he's performing?

i'd love to go but i'd have to start planning now because i'll need visas and such..

are u going to the ones in paris???

Not sure, would like to but the only thing that puts me off is the sheer size of those venues, they are HUGE!!! But of he does a smaller one I wld def go!!! But am still thinking about Paris!!!

I reckon, and I dont know this, this is jus a guess but maybe v festival in UK and poss Reading??? But that is jus my guesses!!! :wub2:

Not sure, would like to but the only thing that puts me off is the sheer size of those venues, they are HUGE!!! But of he does a smaller one I wld def go!!! But am still thinking about Paris!!!

I reckon, and I dont know this, this is jus a guess but maybe v festival in UK and poss Reading??? But that is jus my guesses!!! :wub2:

where are u hearing all the news about the festivals he is performing at in england???? can u list the ones he is performing at in the uk and a link or how much they and the date??? sorry i am asking alot but i have to start choosing which ones i am going to:wink2:

where are u hearing all the news about the festivals he is performing at in england???? can u list the ones he is performing at in the uk and a link or how much they and the date??? sorry i am asking alot but i have to start choosing which ones i am going to:wink2:

I dont know this i said in the message these are my guesses, nothing I have said about the UK festivals are fact!!! We may not know where he is performing until March/April/ June time!!! He hasnt announced any dates for the summer in the UK yet but I will tell u when he does!!!

I dont know this i said in the message these are my guesses, nothing I have said about the UK festivals are fact!!! We may not know where he is performing until March/April/ June time!!! He hasnt announced any dates for the summer in the UK yet but I will tell u when he does!!!

damnit march april and june!!!!!! nooooooooo my school ends june 24-ish!!!!!! i wont be able to go then! does he do any in scotland in august cuz i know they have alot of music festivals in august there (fink, edinburgh...)

yeah, noone has extras :tears:

i wanted one for the 28th the most...because it's the last one :tears:

when ever some one says noone i never understood it but now i just realized its no one!hahah wow i am slow:shocked:

and sorry dont have any tickets :sad: i cant go my self :tears: i hate living in new york :crybaby:they never play mika on the radio or on tv!

when ever some one says noone i never understood it but now i just realized its no one!hahah wow i am slow:shocked:

and sorry dont have any tickets :sad: i cant go my self :tears: i hate living in new york :crybaby:they never play mika on the radio or on tv!

here it's pretty rare too