WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Ok about the festivals, I didnt mean that March/April/may/june was when they were. These months is when u will hear who is performing at the festivals! The festivals actually take place between June/July/August and if u want to get Glastonbury tickets then u need to register your name now before March at this link! http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/ and for the other festivals, most tickets go on sale either Feb or March but u need to get them quick as they sell out quickly!!!

If u want any more info about festivals, ask away!!!

Liz xxx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok about the festivals, I didnt mean that March/April/may/june was when they were. These months is when u will hear who is performing at the festivals! The festivals actually take place between June/July/August and if u want to get Glastonbury tickets then u need to register your name now before March at this link! http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/ and for the other festivals, most tickets go on sale either Feb or March but u need to get them quick as they sell out quickly!!!

If u want any more info about festivals, ask away!!!

Liz xxx

is mika gonna be at glastonbury i have never done anything like this

Aimee....we do not know which UK festivals Mika will be at.

xBillyBrownx yeah I registered I am seriosuly thinking of going, might see if my parents will count it as a birthday pressie!!!:wink2:

lucky! i can try to go if mika's performing there:wub2: but that's it

oooo ok:thumb_yello: gotchya! Thats sooo cool how they have a pic of you on the ticket! is it like a pass that hangs around ur neck?

I am not sure, they used to be wristbands but I thnk they may have jus changed to normal tickets, and maybe u exchange the tickets for wristbands, not sure as I have never been there before!!!

I KNOW!!! the only problem is is that my school ends the 26th i just found it out :sad:

Ouch, well he is bound to perform at a few so jus keep an eye out and I will let u know if he announces any dates! anyway I am gonna go and get some sleep now!

Night xxx

OMG! Everyone keeps PMing me...and it is SO funny.... so I think I should clarify really quick......

OKAY....

Mika did not spit on me... he spit on the girl beside me, and I just got a wee bit of the spray :lmao:

Mika was sweating leaning over us singing and everyone saw his sweat gleaming in the bright lights..... and then a HUGE drop of sweat fell right on my hand, like magic falling from an angel. When it fell on me you could hear people gasp.... aaaahhhhhh......... it was so 'surreal' ....

so yay Mika's DNA was on me and it soaked into my skin! LOL

Dosen't make up for the bruises I had to suffer from Lollipop though!

Okay, Okay .... so it does! I still have my bruises btw and they HURT!!!!

aaahhh..... Mika Marks

OMG! Everyone keeps PMing me...and it is SO funny.... so I think I should clarify really quick......

OKAY....

Mika did not spit on me... he spit on the girl beside me, and I just got a wee bit of the spray :lmao:

Mika was sweating leaning over us singing and everyone saw his sweat gleaming in the bright lights..... and then a HUGE drop of sweat fell right on my hand, like magic falling from an angel. When it fell on me you could hear people gasp.... aaaahhhhhh......... it was so 'surreal' ....

so yay Mika's DNA was on me and it soaked into my skin! LOL

Dosen't make up for the bruises I had to suffer from Lollipop though!

Okay, Okay .... so it does! I still have my bruises btw and they HURT!!!!

aaahhh..... Mika Marks

Hey Holly,

I am so glad to see u back on the Rambling thread, we've missed you :wub2:

I am so glad you had a good time at the gig (except for the bruises, I hope they are feeling less painful,)

Are u back at work now??

and BTW, once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! :wub2:

:huglove:

Hey Holly,

I am so glad to see u back on the Rambling thread, we've missed you :wub2:

I am so glad you had a good time at the gig (except for the bruises, I hope they are feeling less painful,)

Are u back at work now??

and BTW, once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! :wub2:

:huglove:

Thank you sweetie!!!! I am about to leave work... so i will talk to you tonight~~~~ :huglove:

OMGOMGOMG!! Happy Birthday MooMoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

MOOOO

now tell me!! did you give Mika my note?? my drawing?? what happened!! i need to knowww!!!

I have to go Moo Moo....

But, i did give it to him :wub2:

he said thank you!!!!

And when I was talking to him.... he rubbed my arm.... Lucy and all saw him touching me.... it was so sweet! So sweet that I busted out crying when he left! :lmao: